The wonderful thing about surrogacy and egg donation is that the process helps grow so many different types of families. And because every family is different, Circle Surrogacy offers a variety of family-building programs to assist as many people as possible on their journey to parenthood.
Surrogacy and egg donation are options for all types of intended parents (IPs):
- Heterosexual singles or couples
- LGBTQIA+ singles or couples
- Intended parents living in the US
- Intended parents living internationally
How do I find the right surrogacy agency?
Intended parents who wish to become a parent through surrogacy and egg donation can also have unique situations and needs, so it’s essential to find an agency that can adapt to your individual circumstances.
Circle has created several programs for having a baby that meet the needs of intended parents. Our programs include:
- Gestational surrogacy only
- Egg donation only
- Egg donation plus surrogacy
- Surrogacy with your own surrogate, with agency support
- Surrogacy with your own surrogate, plus egg donation and agency support
Over the last 25 years, Circle Surrogacy has helped grow over 1,500 families around the world, bringing over 2,500 babies into the world. Because of this, we are the most experienced and most successful surrogacy agency, having supported so many different types of family-building journeys.
5 Questions to Ask Yourself to Find the Right Surrogacy Program
Whether you need an egg donor or help finding a surrogate mother, surrogacy agencies offer valuable assistance. If you need some guidance in determining exactly what you need to become parents through surrogacy and egg donation, we are happy to help.
Intended parents may receive some direction from their IVF clinic if they are already working with a reproductive endocrinologist. If you are just starting out, there are a few questions you can ask yourself to help you determine what types of surrogacy services you need:
- Am I able to create embryos with my own own biology?
- Am I able to carry a baby to term?
- Do I already have embryos?
- Do I need both eggs and a woman to carry our baby?
- Have I spoken to my fertility doctor (if you have one) about my options?
Learn more about the different surrogacy programs we offer, requirements for intended parents, and which program is the right fit for you to become a parent. Plus, our knowledgeable team is always happy to speak with you about your personal needs and which program fits you best. Your surrogacy costs will depend on the program you need, as well as what type of insurance coverage you may have for IVF services.
If you are interested in learning more about any of our programs – or you don’t see a program that feels like the best fit – you can fill out a short form and we will be in touch ASAP!