If you're looking to become a surrogate mother and you live in Massachusetts, you’re in luck. The Bay State is one of the best states in the nation for both surrogates and intended parents. Circle is located in right in Boston!
All fields required
We're nearby! Circle Surrogacy's main office is in downtown Boston. Become a surrogate in Boston, Framingham, the North and South shores, Worcester and more! All of our attorneys are admitted to practice law in Massachusetts. Since 1995, we've helped numerous intended parents and surrogates achieve successful surrogacies in Massachusetts.
In order to qualify to become a surrogate, here are some requirements an applicant must meet:
- Has delivered a child of their own, and is currently parenting at least one child.
- Has had uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries, as documented by medical records.
- Is between 21-41 years of age.
- Typically has a Body Mass Index (BMI) of no higher than 33. Calculate My BMI.
- Is a citizen, legal resident or legal immigrant of the United States. If a surrogate is a legal resident or legal immigrant of the United States, the surrogate must be able to provide documentation that is valid for at least 2 years.
- Does not participate in the following government aid programs: cash assistance, welfare, public housing and section 8. All other forms of government assistance will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Location, location, location! Massachusetts has some of the best hospitals in the world so you can be sure you're receiving the best care.
- Massachusetts also mandates maternity coverage for insurance plans. This means insurance companies have to cover maternity costs regardless of how you became pregnant, even if you are acting as a surrogate.
- Gain an incredible sense of self-fulfillment from giving the greatest gift humanly possible to another family
- Work with intended parents and clinics local to your area, which helps reduce your travel.
- Exceptional Compensation and benefits
- Work with a personal journey coordination team and licensed social worker
- Consult with your legal representation to guide you through the legal process