Apply to become a surrogate mother in Connecticut with the best surrogacy agency near you. Surrogacy laws in Connecticut are favorable; and with your proximity to excellent medical care and IVF centers, Connecticut is a great place for women who are interesting in becoming gestational carriers.
Surrogate mothers from Connecticut are in a geographically favorable position. Many of Circle's intended parents live in New York, Boston or in Europe, and as a result choose to work with IVF clinics in Connecticut or the greater New York City area. While this is not always the case, Connecticut surrogate moms tend to have less need for traveling to IVF clinic appointments.
In order to qualify to become a surrogate mother in Connecticut, here are some requirements an applicant must meet:
• Has delivered a child of their own, and is currently parenting at least one child.
• Has had uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries, as documented by medical records.
• Is between 21-41 years of age.
• Typically has a Body Mass Index (BMI) of no higher than 33. Calculate My BMI.
• Is a citizen, legal resident or legal immigrant of the United States. If a surrogate is a legal resident or legal immigrant of the United States, the surrogate must be able to provide documentation that is valid for at least 2 years.
• Does not participate in the following government aid programs: cash assistance, welfare, public housing and section 8. All other forms of government assistance will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Gain an incredible sense of self-fulfillment from giving the greatest gift humanly possible to another family
- Opportunity to work with local Intended Parents if you so desire
- Chance to work with local fertility clinics (and travel less)
- Exceptional Compensation and benefits
- Work with a personal journey coordination team and licensed social worker
- Consult with your legal representation to guide you through the legal process