Surrogacy in Colorado
With an active surrogate community, a central location, and favorable surrogacy law, Colorado is a great place to become a surrogate.
A Great Place for Surrogacy
Simple Legal Procedures
Benefits for Surrogate Mothers
The first payment is the $500 Expedited Screening Bonus. You are eligible to receive $500 if we receive all required paperwork (including previous Prenatal and Delivery records), medical pre-approval AND you and your primary support person complete your Social Work Screening within 3 weeks of submitting your application. In order to receive this bonus, you must match with intended parents in our program. Of note, this amount is deducted from your base fee, but will be deposited shortly after matching, prior to receiving any other surrogacy payments. Then you receive a $500 advance after you complete your medical screening. Please note, these two payments are deducted from your base fee.
- Gain an incredible sense of self-fulfillment from giving the greatest gift humanly possible to another family
- Compensation based on Colorado residence
- Gain an incredible sense of
self-fulfillment from giving the greatest gift humanly possible to another
- Build a life-long relationship
with forever grateful intended parents
- Work with a personal program
coordination team and licensed social worker
- Consult with your legal
representation to guide you through the legal process
How to Become a Colorado Surrogate
In order to qualify to become a Colorado surrogate mother, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Are between the ages of 21-41 years of age.
- Are currently parenting a child at home
- Have had healthy births since any miscarriage.
- Do not participate in certain government aid programs including section 8 housing.
- Have a Body Mass Index (BMI) no higher than 32 (some clinics allow up to 33).
- Have the support of family and friends.
- Do not use illegal drugs, smoke cigarettes, or abuse alcohol.
- Generally have medical insurance (though this is not a requirement).
- Women with IUDs or who have had the Depo Provera shot are welcome to apply but must be willing to have their IUDs removed before a transfer, and should understand that they may be placed on hold temporarily.