If you are looking for how to become a surrogate in Arizona, Circle Surrogacy has worked successfully with many women from AZ on surrogacy journeys. Circle is experienced in guiding surrogates through the process of surrogacy in Arizona.
Although Arizona’s Revised Statute deems surrogacy contracts as unenforceable, parentage through gestational surrogacy has been recognized and established favorably by Arizona courts since 1994.
Establishing parentage for surrogacy in Arizona is completed by way of a court order, before or after the birth, and in some instances, with added confirmation by way of of DNA testing. Some intended parents will require a post-birth second-parent or stepparent adoption in their home state or country.
Parents may be required to complete a second parent adoption in their home state to permanently amend the birth certificate, or obtain an out-of-state court order.
Women who want to apply to become a surrogate mother in Arizona must meet certain requirements. Here are some of the requirements for surrogacy in Arizona:
• Has delivered a child of their her, and is currently parenting at least one child.
• Has had uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries, as documented by medical records.
• Is between 21-41 years of age.
• Typically has a Body Mass Index (BMI) of no higher than 33. Calculate My BMI.
• Is a citizen, legal resident or legal immigrant of the United States. If a surrogate is a legal resident or legal immigrant of the United States, the surrogate must be able to provide documentation that is valid for at least 2 years.
• Does not participate in the following government aid programs: cash assistance, welfare, public housing and section 8. All other forms of government assistance will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Women who become surrogate moms in Arizona will enjoy the following benefits:
• An incredible sense of self-fulfillment from giving the greatest gift humanly possible to another family
• Ability to earn up to $50k+ with our exceptional compensation and benefits
• Work with a personal journey coordination team and licensed social worker
• Access strong community of women across the country for support