Skip to Content (Press Enter)
Whether you want to build your own family or help others do so, surrogacy can be a wonderful, life-changing experience. At Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation, we have over 25 years of experience helping intended parents from all backgrounds grow their families with the help of surrogate mothers and egg donors. We created this guide to help Oklahoma residents learn more about the surrogacy process—how it works, how to become a surrogate, how to find a surrogate, and much more. We are excited to support you every step of the way!
People of various backgrounds, ages, and sexual orientations—both couples and individuals—build their families through surrogacy. Intended parents from Oklahoma often include:
The types of women who become gestational surrogates and egg donors are just as diverse, making each surrogacy journey unique.
In Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, and across Oklahoma, you have access to many benefits when you start a surrogacy journey as intended parents, a surrogate, or an egg donor, including:
If you plan to use an egg donor, it is recommended that you match with her before matching with a surrogate. With the help of our egg donor database, you can choose from a variety of intelligent young women who are all healthy—both physically and emotionally—and are excited at the prospect of helping others become parents.
Circle's Program Coordination (PC) team will help you match with the perfect surrogate and encourage you to get to know each other and develop a strong bond.
After helping you find a surrogate match, Circle will assist with the following during her pregnancy:
Pregnancy is an exciting time during which many intended parents and surrogates form close relationships. Depending on where she lives, you might even join your surrogate for prenatal appointments.
If you are emotionally and financially ready to begin a surrogacy journey within the next 12 months, you're ready to meet with the agency you selected for a consultation. Circle offers complimentary, in-depth surrogacy consultations with a parent intake consultant and a lawyer. These in-depth, private meetings typically take 2 to 2 1/2 hours, during which we get to know you and your story, explain the surrogacy process as it relates to your situation, and answer your questions. We will walk you through surrogacy programs and costs, as well.
Free consultations with our team are available over video; we do our best to accommodate your schedule.
If you are not ready for a full consultation, we encourage you to schedule a 15-minute chat with a member of our team.
Because each surrogacy journey is unique, costs can vary for intended parents in Oklahoma. Circle Surrogacy developed a solution because we believe it is important to minimize unexpected expenses. We have simple, straightforward fixed costs for Professional Fees, Gestational Carrier and Egg Donor Fees, and Medical and Insurance Expenses.
Circle offers an all-inclusive cost program called the Journey Protection Guarantee program that is designed to help as many intended parents as possible bring home a baby while reducing variable costs.
Surrogacy only: $142,250
Surrogacy plus egg donation: $163,250
(both prices exclude IVF)
Our Journey Protection Guarantee offers intended parents unlimited transfers for a fixed price, plus the Circle Promise: We'll refund 100% of our agency fee plus unused third-party funds if you do not bring home a baby.
Circle is proud to be the only surrogacy agency to offer an exclusive financing plan for intended parents living in Oklahoma through Origin Finance, LLC. With fertility financing available, even more intended parents can grow their families through surrogacy.
Learn more about our financing plan here or by calling 415.906.7278.
Bringing intended parents and surrogates together is a gratifying experience for our agency. We know that finding the right match will be an exciting part of your journey to parenthood. When you work with Circle, you will have plenty of choices because we work with many surrogate mothers from Oklahoma, as well as most of the surrounding states.
First, take some time to think about what's important to you in a gestational carrier and your surrogacy journey. This upfront preparation will make it easier to find a surrogate on your own (if you're doing an independent journey) or to choose a good match from the candidates your surrogacy agency has presented. At Circle, we are pleased to say that the majority of surrogates and intended parents we have matched have remained connected well beyond delivery.
The surrogate matching process at Circle begins with our intended parent profile. It helps us get to know you better and match you with an ideal surrogate. The profile asks about you, your relationship (if you have a partner), your family, your hobbies, your plans for parenthood, and why you are pursuing surrogacy. We'll also ask you to share photos of yourself, the people close to you, and anything else that better acquaints us with you as a person.
Your profile is also your opportunity to specify:
If you are making an independent surrogacy journey, you can use the guidelines above to choose a suitable surrogate match.
Ask yourself the following questions when searching for a surrogate mother in Oklahoma:
1. Does she meet the legal requirements? When you choose Circle, our legal department will ensure each surrogate we present to intended parents meets the requirements of Oklahoma's surrogacy laws.
2. Do her personality and surrogacy expectations match yours? At Circle, your Program Coordination team (including your lawyer) will work together to ensure your personality and expectations fit well with the surrogate's, so you have a comfortable relationship throughout the journey.
3. Do you have similar views on termination and selective reduction? While everyone hopes they don't have to think about a selective reduction or pregnancy termination, it's important that surrogates and intended parents are in agreement before starting the journey. In our experience, intended parents typically prefer to have the option to terminate or selectively reduce if issues should arise.
Your egg donor (if needed) will contribute to half your child's genetics, so it's extremely important to find the right one. Here are some questions to think about when you start looking for your best egg donor match:
Circle's egg donor database is a helpful place for intended parents to start their egg donor search. You can easily narrow down your choices by searching for specific criteria, including:
Circle's experienced team can help you make a great match if you're not completely sure about what you're looking for in an egg donor.
Gestational surrogates are very special women who are passionate about motherhood and their families. They are teachers, medical professionals, and stay-at-home moms. They are spirited, caring, and selfless.
To qualify as a surrogate mother in Oklahoma, you must meet the following requirements:
Our surrogate mothers who live in Oklahoma enjoy the following benefits:
See Circle's full list of benefits and compensation for surrogates in Oklahoma.
Surrogate mothers receive monthly payments and start earning compensation and benefits even before they are pregnant.
It takes a monumental emotional, physical and mental commitment to be a surrogate. Circle understands and appreciates the dedication our surrogates – and their families – bring to each and every surrogacy journey. Our compensation and benefits program was created for surrogates, by surrogates; and provides the utmost security, benefits and protection of any surrogate program.
Our new Surrogate Pay & Family Protection Program provides the following:
If compensation is the only thing holding you back from applying with Circle, just chat with us about what other agencies are offering and we can match it.
We promise you'll have the best surrogacy experience with us.
Payments to surrogate mothers begin before they are even pregnant, as well as throughout their pregnancy. Surrogate pay can be broken down in the following categories:
Calculate your base compensation with our payment calculator to see how much you could earn as a surrogate in your state.
Payments Before You Are Pregnant
You will be compensated early in your journey for completing tasks and milestones, such as a signing payment and for your medical screening. These payments are in addition to your base compensation.
Payments During and After Surrogacy
Surrogate mothers also receive financial support for necessities during the pregnancy, such as maternity clothing, housekeeping, for pumping and shipping breast milk and more. These payment are in addition to your base compensation.
Surrogates will also receive benefits that while are not in the form of monetary payments, are priceless in ensuring you're protected and you have a smooth journey. These benefits include: social work support, legal counsel, life insurance and more.
At Circle, we know what it takes to provide exceptional support for surrogates because many of our staff members have been surrogates themselves. From the moment they fill out their application to delivery day and beyond, our thoroughly prescreened surrogates have access to:
If you have questions about being a surrogate, our highly experienced team is ready with answers.
Another way in which we support our surrogates is by connecting them with skilled, trustworthy experts. We will refer you to an attorney in your area who has a strong working knowledge of assisted reproductive technology (ART) law and with whom we've worked previously to help you review and understand any legal contracts. It's just one more way we help make the entire surrogacy process smooth and simple. To learn more, read our blog post about the 10 steps to becoming a surrogate.
The Circle Surrogate Promise is a program exclusive to Circle Surrogates; no other agency can offer the same level of security and support. It guarantees pay, security, and support for our gestational carriers. We created this program because we truly care about our carriers and want surrogacy to be as successful and rewarding as possible for each of them. We have incorporated feedback from previous carriers to improve our offerings.
Circle Surrogacy promises:
1. Guaranteed compensation. Circle ensures that each surrogate is always paid in full and on time by financially backing our intended parents.
2. No medical bill liability. Circle Surrogacy takes on the liability of medical bills. We listened to our past surrogates and their frustrations with medical bills, and we've made big changes. While as the patient, a surrogate will always receive medical bills, our new Fixed Cost programs for intended parents allow us to protect both the surrogates and the intended parents and ensure all medical bills will be paid in a timely manner.
3. $5,000 compensation, even if you leave the program. If you are accepted into our surrogate program and you are medically cleared and matched with intended parents—but you don't achieve a pregnancy—we will compensate you for your time, energy, and dedication thus far in your journey (up to $5,000 total).
4. Empowerment in birth choices. Not every gestational carrier has the same desires when it comes to the birth of their surrogate baby. At Circle, our surrogates have choices for their preferred birth options, such as doula care, a hospital birth, or using a birth center with a midwife.
5. Personalized, small agency feel; large agency resources. The first person you speak with at Circle will likely be an experienced carrier who guides you through the process until you are matched with your intended parents. They'll also personally introduce you to your dedicated social worker and journey support team, all of whom are in-house at Circle. You'll always be supported by a Circle employee who knows all the details about you and your journey. (You'll never have to worry about working with a third party who doesn't even know your name!) Plus, with our expanded team, we are able to offer support groups, virtual events, one-on-one surrogate mentorship, and more.
The matching process is just as important for surrogates as it is for intended parents. Once you decide to become a gestational carrier in Oklahoma, we use our extensive and thorough matching process to make sure to match surrogates with the right intended parents. You and the intended parents will take this monumental journey together, so it's important you feel connected with the intended parents and completely trust them.
Your Surrogate Advisor will begin the matching process by considering personality fit and legal circumstances. You'll get to review each other's profiles, ask questions, and see if you feel comfortable with each other. You will also meet the intended parents in an initial video call and possibly in person. It's important to make sure all parties—you and the intended parents—feel comfortable with the match. Only then will the surrogacy agreement move forward.
Circle works with a wide variety of intended parents, including LGBTQ+ and heterosexual couples, domestic and international couples, singles, and more. We're confident there's the right match for you.