Skip to Content (Press Enter)
At first, surrogacy can seem like an overwhelming experience–whether you hope to grow your family through surrogacy or are a woman who wants to become a surrogate mother. At Circle, we're here to help you navigate surrogacy in Idaho every step of the way. We will make sure you understand how the process works, help you find or become a surrogate, and much more.
With its Pacific Northwest location, Idaho has convenient access to Circle Surrogacy's West Coast operation. As a result, it’s a great state for intended parents aided by surrogacy and for surrogate mothers from Boise, Meridian, Nampa, and other Idaho communities.
Circle works with many intended parents who are clients of West Coast fertility clinics. Surrogates matched with intended parents at a West Coast clinic have a shorter distance to travel for their medical screening and transfer.
If you plan to use an egg donor, you will need to match with her before finding a surrogate. Circle has an egg donor database where you'll find bright, caring young women who would like nothing more than to help you grow your family.
Your Program Coordination (PC) team will help you find the perfect surrogate match and encourage you to form a strong bond with the woman who will carry your baby(ies). Our PC team can help you find a surrogate who also lives in Idaho if that’s your preference.
Once you've decided you'd like to grow your family through surrogacy, it’s time to meet with the agency you are considering for a surrogacy consultation. At Circle, this private, in-depth meeting is typically about 2 to 2 1/2 hours long. Consultations at Circle give our parent intake consultant time to get to know you, listen to your story, talk about surrogacy, and discuss the process as it relates to your situation. We'll help you understand surrogacy programs and surrogacy costs, and our lawyer will review Idaho surrogacy law, as well.
Your agency (along with your IVF doctor) can help you determine which surrogacy program is right for you. Some intended parents come to us for gestational surrogacy only. Some need a surrogate and an egg donor. Others need just an egg donor. Or perhaps you’ve identified a surrogate on your own and would like an agency to manage your journey. Circle Surrogacy has a surrogacy program option that fits your needs.
Surrogacy costs in Idaho can vary because each journey is unique. Circle Surrogacy provides simple, straightforward pricing to minimize unexpected expenses. Our programs and pricing are structured to achieve 2 primary goals: success and cost security.
We have fixed costs for Professional Fees, Gestational Carrier and Egg Donor Fees, and Medical and Insurance Expenses.
Circle is the only agency that offers 2 truly fixed price options for intended parents in Idaho, tailored to specific circumstances. Our Fixed Cost program and Journey Protection Guarantee program are designed to help as many intended parents as possible bring home a baby while reducing variable costs.
Surrogacy only: $128,750
Surrogacy plus egg donation: $149,750
(both prices exclude IVF)
Our Fixed Cost Program was designed to reduce unexpected expenses and the uncertainty of variable costs. This program gives intended parents the security of paying one fixed price for a single transfer journey.
Surrogacy only: $137,250
Surrogacy plus egg donation: $158,250
(both prices exclude IVF)
Our Journey Protection Guarantee offers intended parents unlimited transfers for a fixed price, plus the Circle Promise: We'll refund 100% of our agency fee plus unused third-party funds if you do not bring home a baby.
Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation is proud to be the only surrogacy agency to offer an exclusive financing plan for intended parents living in Idaho through our partnership with Origin Finance, LLC. With our new financing plan, even more intended parents can afford to grow their families through surrogacy.
Learn more about our financing plan here or by calling 415.906.7278.
Circle’s intended parent profile is our way of getting to know you better and helping our Matching team find your surrogate match. Once completed, this profile will be filled with information about you, your relationship (if you have a partner), your family, your hobbies, your plans for parenthood, and what brought you to surrogacy. We'll also ask you to share photos of yourself, your loved ones, and anything else that gives us a good sense of who you are as people.
While your profile is important, we will also use our intended parent matching criteria to match you with a gestational carrier. These criteria include your preferences on:
If you are making an independent surrogacy journey, the points above can be valuable guidelines to consider when looking for a suitable match.
We recommend intended parents in Idaho consider the following 3 criteria when searching for a surrogate mother:
1. Is she an appropriate legal fit? In the United States, each state has its own laws regarding surrogacy. Therefore, our legal team ensures that the laws of the surrogate's home state (where the delivery will take place) complement the laws of the intended parents' home state (including laws around same-sex parenting). Our legal department will always approve a match from a legal standpoint before a surrogate profile is presented to intended parents. We will never knowingly present matches that are not a safe legal fit.
2. Do her personality and surrogacy expectations match yours? Your Program Coordination team (including your lawyer) will work together to find you the best surrogate match. Surrogates and intended parents participate in phone calls or in-person meetings with the Circle team early in the process; these meetings help determine your personality as it relates to surrogacy. We also look at IPs' and surrogates' expectations and hopes for the journey, including the number of embryos to transfer and communication styles.
3. Do you agree on expectations surrounding termination and selective reduction? We ask IPs and surrogates their views on the termination of a pregnancy as we want to match those who share similar opinions. This intended parent-surrogate alignment is important in the event a reduction or termination is considered. In our experience, many intended parents prefer the option to make the choice of termination.
At Circle Surrogacy, we screen each surrogate carefully to match intended parents with surrogates who are strong, healthy, and the most likely to become pregnant and deliver a healthy baby.
It's extremely important to find the right egg donor if you will be using one; she will contribute to half of your child's biology. Here are some questions to think about when you start looking for your best egg donor match:
It's okay if you're not completely sure of what you're looking for in a donor; Circle is ready to help you make a great match.
To qualify as a surrogate mother in Idaho, you must meet the following requirements:
• Be at least 21 and no older than 41.
• Have delivered a child of your own and are currently parenting at least one child.
• Have had uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries, as documented by medical records.
• Have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of no higher than 32. Calculate my BMI.
• Be a U.S. citizen, legal resident, or legal immigrant. If you are a legal resident or legal immigrant of the United States, you must be able to provide documentation that is valid for at least 2 years.
• Not be a participant in any of the following government aid programs: cash assistance, welfare, public housing, and section 8. All other forms of government assistance will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Becoming a surrogate mother in Idaho is one of the most rewarding experiences a woman can have. As a surrogate mother, pay and benefits include:
Calculate your surrogate pay in Idaho with our surrogate compensation calculator.
Circle provides exceptional support for surrogates; many of our staff have experienced surrogacy first-hand as surrogates themselves. We give our surrogates top-notch prescreening, social work, legal, and journey support that begins when they fill out their application and lasts for months after they deliver. Our team is ready to answer any and all questions you can think of.
Circle will connect you with other surrogate mothers through private social groups. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to attend exclusive events with the Circle team.
We can also connect you with skilled, trustworthy experts, including an attorney in your area who has expertise in assisted reproductive technology (ART) law and has assisted our previous surrogates with contracts. It's just one more way we help make the entire surrogacy program as seamless as possible. To learn more, read our blog post about the 10 steps to becoming a surrogate.
We created the Circle Surrogate Promise to show how much we truly care about our gestational carriers and to help each of them have the most successful and rewarding journey possible. We incorporate the suggestions of previous carriers to constantly improve our offerings.
The Circle Surrogate Promise is a program exclusive to Circle Surrogates that guarantees pay, security, and support; no other agency can offer the same level of security and support.
Circle Surrogacy promises:
1. Guaranteed compensation. Circle Surrogacy financially backs its intended parents, so a surrogate's escrow account is always funded to ensure she is paid in full and on time, every time.
2. No medical bill liability. Circle Surrogacy takes on the liability of medical bills. We listened to our past surrogates and their frustrations with medical bills, and we've made big changes. While we can never stop having you receive medical bills (since you are the "patient"), our new Fixed Cost programs for intended parents allow us to protect both the surrogates and the intended parents and ensure all medical bills will be paid in a timely manner.
3. $5,000 compensation, even if you leave the program. If you are accepted into our surrogate program and you are medically cleared and matched with intended parents—but you don't achieve a pregnancy—we will compensate you for the time, energy, and dedication you spent in the journey (up to $5,000 total).
4. Empowerment in birth choices. Not every gestational carrier has the same desires when it comes to the birth of their surrogate baby. At Circle, our surrogates have choices for her preferred birth options, such as doula care, a hospital birth, or using a birth center with a midwife.
5. Personalized, small agency feel with the resources of a large agency. The first person you speak with at Circle will likely be an experienced carrier who guides you through the process until you are matched with your intended parents. They'll also personally introduce you to your dedicated social worker and journey support team, all of whom are in-house at Circle. You'll always be supported by a Circle employee who knows all the details about you and your journey. (You'll never have to worry about working with a third party who doesn't even know your name!) Plus, with our expanded team, we are able to offer support groups, virtual events, one-on-one surrogate mentorship, and more.
Circle Surrogacy has the fastest surrogate-intended parent matching times of any agency. When you apply with Circle Surrogacy as a gestational carrier and are ready to match, we guarantee that you will be matched with intended parents in 30 days or less--or we'll give you $1,000!
The sooner you match, the sooner you can start your journey together!
Restrictions may apply. Speak with your Surrogate Advisor.
As an Idaho gestational carrier, the question of who you help is almost as important as your decision to help. After all, you will embark on a monumental journey together with the intended parents. Ensuring you feel connected with and completely trust them is essential. Circle Surrogacy takes care of all that with an extensive and thorough matching process.
As a first step, your Surrogate Support team will try to find the perfect intended parent(s) for you based on personality fit and legal circumstances. Then, you will get to review each other's profiles, ask questions, and see if you feel comfortable with each other. You will also have an initial Skype or Zoom call and possibly meet with them in person. It's important to make sure both you and the intended parent(s) feel completely comfortable with the match. Only then will the surrogacy agreement move forward.
Circle works with a wide variety of intended parents, including LGBTQ+ and heterosexual couples, domestic and international couples, single individuals, and more. We're confident you'll find the right match.