Read all about what it takes to become a surrogate in the state of Massachusetts. Circle works with gestational carriers from all over Massachusetts, from Springfield to Boston. Massachusetts is a great place to live if you're interested in becoming a surrogate, and whether you're from Boston or anywhere else in the Bay State, we're here to answer any and all questions you might have.
Surrogate mothers must meet a set of requirements put forth by IVF clinics and the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). Circle adheres to these criteria when determining if a woman qualifies.
Here is a list of surrogate requirements that you must meet:
• Has delivered a child of their own, and is currently parenting at least one child.
• Has had uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries, as documented by medical records.
• Is between 21-41 years of age.
• Typically has a Body Mass Index (BMI) of no higher than 33. Calculate My BMI.
• Is a citizen, legal resident or legal immigrant of the United States. If a surrogate is a legal resident or legal immigrant of the United States, the surrogate must be able to provide documentation that is valid for at least 2 years.
• Does not participate in the following government aid programs: cash assistance, welfare, public housing and section 8. All other forms of government assistance will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Surrogate mothers from Massachusetts are in a geographically favorable position, as they are on the east coast, and Logan Airport makes for easy flights if clinic travel is necessary.Massachusetts Surrogacy Laws
Women from Massachusetts can earn up to $60,000 as a gestational carrier. Surrogate mother compensation and full benefits include a base fee compensation, plus additional payments for all travel, maternity clothing, housekeeping and monthly miscellaneous expenses that you can use how you see fit.See Surrogate Pay
Becoming a surrogate in Massachusetts is an empowering experience. You will be responsible for changing the lives of intended parents by giving them the greatest gift humanly possible. Many of our surrogates build life-long relationships with their intended parents, and they consider each other family.Apply to be a surrogate
We're happy to answer them! With almost 25 years of supporting women on their surrogacy journeys, we've almost gotten every question out there!