Circle Surrogacy, the worlds leading surrogacy agency, has helped parents from Norway grow their families through surrogacy and egg donation for over 20 years. Start your journey and meet with our team in Oslo for a complimentary private consultation!
Circle Surrogacy holds private surrogacy consultations for intended parents in Norway to learn more about surrogacy in the US:
Our complimentary private consultations entail:
To request a consultation, please fill out the registration form below. If you cannot meet with us in-person during this time, you can also use the form to request a Skype for a date and time that is convenient for you.
You are one step closer to growing your family. A member of our Parent Intake Team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to speaking with you, and learning more about you, and your story.
Surrogacy is a big decision, and you may have many questions. Here are some additional resources to help you understand our process, as well as answers to some frequently-asked questions.
We’ll be in touch soon!
Circle is committed to keeping costs as low as possible for our future parents through strategic collaborations and financing options.
We have various programs, such as the Basic Program that includes our high quality service and coordination, the Flat Rate Program that guarantees a successful process at a predictable cost, as well as VIP or Concierge programs created for parents who are looking for a more personalized experience with turn-based assistance.
Circle Surrogacy has been working with parents in Norway for over two decades. These are just a few reasons why YOU should work with Circle:
• Established relationships with IVF clinics. Circle works closely with the most-successful IVF clinics throughout the United States. If you’re already established with an IVF clinic we’re happy to work with your clinic of choice.
• In-house legal team. Circle has attorneys on staff to help with your legal work and insurance.
• We work with intended parents of all backgrounds. For over 20 years we’ve helped straight and LGBTQ+ couples and singles fulfill their dreams of parenthood.
• Flexible consultation schedule. We work with your schedule for a time to meet.
• Easy return to Norway. Every child born in the United States receives U.S. Citizenship and U.S. travel documents. Our attorneys on staff have helped families for decades return home safely to Norway.
• Exclusive community for Norwegian parents. Monthly support groups and yearly meet-up events for our Norwegian families.
Kjartan Haugen and Knut Pelerud share their story about becoming fathers with the help of their surrogate Megan in Kvinner og Klær (KK) magazine. We couldn't be happier for these proud dads!