Circle Surrogacy is the leading surrogacy agency in New York, and has helped parents from the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut area grow their families through surrogacy and egg donation for over 20 years. Start your journey and meet with our team in New York City for a complimentary private consultation!
Circle Surrogacy holds free private surrogacy consultation in New York City on a regular basis with our team of experts. These consultations are held in person or in the comfort of your own home or office via Skype/Zoom.
Our complimentary private surrogacy consultations entail:
To request a consultation, please fill out the registration form below.
You are one step closer to growing your family. A member of our Parent Intake Team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to speaking with you, and learning more about you, and your story.
Surrogacy is a big decision, and you may have many questions. Here are some additional resources to help you understand our process, as well as answers to some frequently-asked questions.
We’ll be in touch soon!
Surrogacy costs vary for each individual journey, and depend on a few factors:
Circle's costs include all agency fees, attorneys’ fees, screening and surrogate fees, and insurance costs. They do not include IVF costs.
• Local IVF clinics. Circle works closely with the most-successful IVF clinics throughout New York and the Tri-State area.
• Local surrogates. Circle works with surrogates from all of the surrogacy-friendly states surrounding New York, including New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
• We work with intended parents of all backgrounds. For over 20 years we’ve helped straight and LGBTQ+ couples and singles fulfill their dreams of parenthood.
• New York-based support. Jen, our NY team member, is a parent through surrogacy who meets with intended parents in the area.
• Flexible consultation schedule. We work with your schedule for a time to meet.
• Exclusive community for New York parents. Monthly support groups and yearly meet-up events for Tri-state area families.