Circle Surrogacy is the leading surrogacy agency in New York, and has helped parents from the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut area grow their families through surrogacy and egg donation for over 20 years. Start your journey and meet with our team in New York City for a free private consultation!
Circle Surrogacy will be holding private surrogacy consultations for intended parents in New York on the following dates in September:
Our complimentary private consultations in New York City entail:
To request a consultation, please fill out the registration form below. If you cannot meet with us in-person during this time, you can also use the form to request a Skype or a date and time that is convenient for you.
You are one step closer to growing your family. A member of our Parent Intake Team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to speaking with you, and learning more about you, and your story.
Surrogacy is a big decision, and you may have many questions. Here are some additional resources to help you understand our process, as well as answers to some frequently-asked questions.
We’ll be in touch soon!
Surrogacy costs vary for each individual journey, and depend on a few factors:
Intended parents can expect to pay, depending on what program is chosen, a range of $110,000-$125,000 for gestational surrogacy and $130,000-$145,000 for gestational surrogacy with egg donation. These surrogacy costs do not include IVF fees.
Surrogacy costs vary for each individual journey, and depend on a few factors: whether or not you require an egg donor, your location to your clinic and surrogate (and/or egg donor), and the type of program you choose.
• Local IVF clinics. Circle works closely with the most-successful IVF clinics throughout New York and the Tri-State area.
• Local surrogates. Circle works with surrogates from all of the surrogacy-friendly states surrounding New York, including New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
• We work with intended parents of all backgrounds. For over 20 years we’ve helped straight and LGBTQ+ couples and singles fulfill their dreams of parenthood.
• New York-based support. Jen, our NY team member, is a parent through surrogacy who meets with intended parents in the area.
• Flexible consultation schedule. We work with your schedule for a time to meet.
• Exclusive community for New York parents. Monthly support groups and yearly meet-up events for Tri-state area families.