Circle Surrogacy is the leading surrogacy agency in New York, and has helped parents from the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut area grow their families through surrogacy and egg donation for over 20 years. Start your journey and meet with our team in New York City for a complimentary private consultation!
Circle Surrogacy will be holding private surrogacy consultations for intended parents in the following locations in New York:
Our complimentary private consultations in New York City entail:
To request a consultation, please fill out the registration form below. If you cannot meet with us in-person during this time, you can also use the form to request a Skype that is convenient for you.
You are one step closer to growing your family. A member of our Parent Intake Team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to speaking with you, and learning more about you, and your story.
Surrogacy is a big decision, and you may have many questions. Here are some additional resources to help you understand our process, as well as answers to some frequently-asked questions.
We’ll be in touch soon!
Circle is the only agency that offers you two truly fixed price options, tailored to your specific circumstances. Our Fixed Cost Program and Journey Protection Guarantee are designed to help as many Intended Parents as possible bring home a baby while reducing variable costs.
Fixed Cost Program
Surrogacy only: $125,500
Surrogacy plus egg donation: $149,500
(both prices exclude IVF)
Our Fixed Cost Program provides intended parents the security of paying one fixed price a single transfer journey, reducing unexpected expenses and uncertainty of variable costs.
Journey Protection Guarantee Program
Surrogacy only: $135,500
Surrogacy plus egg donation: $159,500
(both prices exclude IVF)
Our Journey Protection Guarantee offers Intended Parents unlimited transfers for a fixed price, plus the Circle Promise: we’ll refund 100% of our agency fee plus unused third party funds if you do not bring home a baby.
Circle's costs include all agency fees, attorneys’ fees, screening and surrogate fees, and insurance costs. They do not include IVF costs.
• High success rates. We're the most successful surrogacy agency with a success rate of 99.3% for parents (we've had our success rates audited by a reputable tax and audit firm).
• Local IVF clinics. Circle works closely with the most-successful IVF clinics throughout New York and the Tri-State area.
• Local surrogates. Circle works with surrogates from all of the surrogacy-friendly states surrounding New York, including New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
• We work with intended parents of all backgrounds. For over two decades we’ve helped straight and LGBTQ+ couples and singles fulfill their dreams of parenthood.
• New York-based support. Jen, our NY team member, is a parent through surrogacy who meets with intended parents in the area.
• Flexible consultation schedule. We work with your schedule for a time to meet.
• Exclusive community for New York parents. Monthly support groups and yearly meet-up events for Tri-state area families.