Circle Surrogacy is the leading surrogacy agency in the United States. For over 20 years, we have helped parents from all over Texas grow their families through surrogacy and egg donation. Start your journey and meet with our team in Austin for a free private surrogacy consultation!
We know that consultations during the work day can be tough, therefore, Circle Surrogacy will be holding private evening consultations in Austin on the following dates in September (day appointments are also available if needed):
Our complimentary private consultations in Austin entail:
To request a consultation, please fill out the registration form below. If you cannot meet with us in-person during this time, you can also use the form to request a Skype or a date and time that is convenient for you.
You are one step closer to growing your family. A member of our Parent Intake Team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to speaking with you, and learning more about you, and your story.
Surrogacy is a big decision, and you may have many questions. Here are some additional resources to help you understand our process, as well as answers to some frequently-asked questions.
We’ll be in touch soon!
Surrogacy costs vary for each individual journey, and depend on a few factors:
Intended parents can expect to pay, depending on what program is chosen, a range of $110,000-$125,000 for gestational surrogacy and $130,000-$145,000 for gestational surrogacy with egg donation. These surrogacy costs do not include IVF fees.
Surrogacy costs vary for each individual journey, and depend on a few factors: whether or not you require an egg donor, your location to your clinic and surrogate (and/or egg donor), and the type of program you choose.
• Successful IVF clinics. Circle works closely with the most-successful IVF clinics throughout Texas and the United States.
• Local surrogates. Circle works with surrogates from all over Texas.
• In-house legal support. Circle has attorneys on staff to help with your legal work and insurance.
• We work with intended parents of all backgrounds. For over 20 years we’ve helped straight and LGBTQ+ couples and singles fulfill their dreams of parenthood.
• Flexible consultation schedule. We work with your schedule for a time to meet.