New York is a great place to live if you're considering parenthood through surrogacy and/or egg donation. Circle has worked with parents from the New York area for over 20 years.
Here are a few reasons New York is a great state for surrogacy with Circle:
• High success rates. We're the most successful surrogacy agency with a success rate of 99.3% for parents (we've had our success rates audited by a reputable tax and audit firm).
• New York-based support. Jen, our NY team member, is a parent through surrogacy who meets with intended parents in the area.
• Local IVF clinics. Circle works closely with the most-successful IVF clinics throughout New York and the Tri-State area.
• Local surrogates. Circle works with surrogates from all of the surrogacy-friendly states surrounding New York, including New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
• We work with intended parents of all backgrounds. For over 20 years we’ve helped straight and LGBTQ+ couples and singles fulfill their dreams of parenthood.
• Flexible consultation schedule. We work with your schedule for a time to meet.
• Exclusive community for New York parents. Monthly support groups and yearly meet-up events for Tri-state area families.