If you're looking for a surrogacy agency in California, Circle Surrogacy has opened up an office in San Francisco! California is a safe and surrogacy-friendly state. Learn about the surrogacy process, surrogacy costs and how to find a surrogate mother in California from our local surrogacy experts.Become a Parent
Circle Surrogacy has been partnering with intended parents and surrogates from the West Coast for almost 25 years. Our new office in Burlingame, California will now allow us to be even more of a local resource for those who are interested in becoming parents through surrogacy, and also strengthen our ties to local IVF clinics as well as the community.
Read more about our San Francisco office here.
California is a great place to live if you're considering parenthood through surrogacy and/or egg donation. Circle has worked with parents from California for almost 25 years.
Here are a few reasons why California is a great state for surrogacy with Circle:
• Local office. With a new office location in Burlingame, right outside of San Francisco, intended parents in California can work with our local surrogacy team for consultations and throughout their journey.
• Local IVF clinics. Circle works closely with the most-successful IVF clinics throughout California, which helps to reduce travel costs associated with your journey. If you’re already established with an IVF clinic we’re happy to work with your clinic of choice.
• Local surrogates. Circle works with surrogates from California and all of the surrounding states. Working with a local surrogate can sometimes cut down on travel costs during your journey.
• High success rates. We're the most successful surrogacy agency with a success rate of 99.3% for parents (we've had our success rates audited by a reputable tax and audit firm).
• We work with intended parents of all backgrounds. For almost 25 years we’ve helped straight and LGBTQ+ couples and singles fulfill their dreams of parenthood.
•California Surrogacy Laws. California has long been known for it's favorable surrogacy laws, which has allowed Circle Surrogacy to successfully match surrogates with intended parents for over two decades.
We are currently booking in-person consultations Monday through Friday.
Our consultations are designed to educate intended parents on the surrogacy process, about Circle as a surrogacy agency, surrogacy costs, and how to find a surrogate mother in California or other state.
You can also meet with our Parent Outreach Team in the comfort of your own home via Skype.
Request a meeting with our California team.
Circle is the only agency that offers you two truly fixed price options, tailored to your specific circumstances. Our Fixed Cost Program and Journey Protection Guarantee are designed to help as many Intended Parents as possible bring home a baby while reducing variable costs.
Fixed Cost Program
Surrogacy only: $125,500
Surrogacy plus egg donation: $149,500
(both prices exclude IVF)
Our Fixed Cost Program provides intended parents the security of paying one fixed price a single transfer journey, reducing unexpected expenses and uncertainty of variable costs.
Journey Protection Guarantee Program
Surrogacy only: $135,500
Surrogacy plus egg donation: $159,500
(both prices exclude IVF)
Our Journey Protection Guarantee offers Intended Parents unlimited transfers for a fixed price, plus the Circle Promise: we’ll refund 100% of our agency fee plus unused third party funds if you do not bring home a baby.
Circle's costs include all agency fees, attorneys’ fees, screening and surrogate fees, and insurance costs. They do not include IVF costs.
We have a daughter. Because of all of you, we have a family. You’ve guided us to our dream and we are forever grateful. You have warmed our hearts, warmed our souls, and with your lovely blanket gift, warmed our precious baby girl, Pearl Anne. Thank you, with love. - Brian and Matt
We were in good hands with you.Thank you so much for your help on this journey. Our son is awesome. Top on our list of thanks is our surrogate, followed not far behind by you and the rest of the Circle team that helped make this happen. I had both kids on my lap the other day just hanging out and experienced a new kind of 'happy' - down to the core happy. - Greg
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and the team at Circle for making our surrogacy experience truly amazing. We are overjoyed and adjusting to life with our son. Your team's dedication and attention was a testament to the agency's reputation and appreciated by us, our families and our surrogate. - J and C.