Local Monitoring Clinic Coordinator
We are seeking a self-motivated individual with experience in administrative or clinical IVF cycle coordination to be a third-party agency local monitoring coordinator. This person will have a unique roll working directly with patients, program coordination staff within the agency, and the outside IVF clinic staff to manage the cycle appointment set-up, payments and account reconciliation for IVF cycle monitoring of surrogates and egg donors. This position reports to the Medical Billing Department Manager.
- Exhibit excellent communication with the client during the time of the IVF cycle to arrange her satellite monitoring visits, including constant follow up with medical facilities to transmit cycle orders, payment information, and demographics to the local monitoring clinic location.
- Vetting of provider locations based on certain criteria including cost, proximity, testing abilities and agency partnerships.
- Research, track, and resolve any billing discrepancies during account reconciliation.
- Communicate to other departments to keep them informed of any cycle related issues.
- Communicate with the Medical Billing and Accounting Managers to inform and authorize financing for subsequent IVF cycle requests.
- Experience with medical billing and accounting systems a plus
- Experience in 3rd party reproduction or IVF clinic setting
- Associates degree or required medical experience in a fertility or third-party reproduction agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, i.e., Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and well with others
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment