U.S. surrogacy agency, Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation, has helped parents from all over the world, including Singapore, grow their families through surrogacy and egg donation for 25 years. With secure, controlled fixed costs you can be confident you're protected financially. Speak with our team virtually about becoming a parent through surrogacy and egg donation.
Meet with Circle Virtually and talk surrogacy in Singapore!
When researching surrogacy agencies, an important step is to meet with the agencies you're considering. It's a great way to share your story, get your questions answered and see if the agency team is a good fit for your journey. Private surrogacy consultations are designed to educate intended parents on the surrogacy process, surrogacy costs, and how to find and match with a surrogate mother.
In an effort to be as mindful and thoughtful of everyone’s health as possible, and do our part in society to follow CDC recommendations of fewer in-person gatherings or interactions, as of now Circle Surrogacy will be meeting with intended parents via video chat (Skype/Zoom) at a time that's convenient for their schedules. We will continue to monitor the situation and offer in-person when it's appropriate.
January 1, 2021 - January 31, 2021: Mornings and Afternoon time slots available every day
January 20, 2021 - Evening
January 25, 2021 - Evening
Our private consultations are free, and allow us to hear your story and what brought you to surrogacy. We'll also discuss an overview of our program and agency protocols, matching with a surrogate mother, surrogacy costs, insurance and much more. You'll meet with an Assisted Reproductive Technology Law attorney and one of our Parent Process Consultants. You'll also have the opportunity to ask any questions in a private setting.
To request a consultation, please fill out the registration form below. If these time frames above don't work for your schedule, please select "Times frames listed don't work for me. I need help accommodating my schedule" on the form and we'll be happy to accommodate your schedule.
How do I know if I'm ready for a surrogacy agency consultation?
Our complimentary consultations are for those who are emotionally and financially ready to begin a surrogacy journey within the next 12 months. We'll use this time to not only discuss the surrogacy process with Circle, but also talk about your story and what brought you to surrogacy.
A consultation is not a commitment, it's a way for you to learn more about becoming a parent through surrogacy in the USA. If you're not ready for a full consultation, but would like to obtain more information you can schedule a 15-minute chat with a member of our team.
How much does surrogacy cost?
At Circle Surrogacy, we offer two exclusive fixed price program options: our Fixed Cost program and our Journey Protection Guarantee program. Both options have fixed costs that do not change during your journey, so you can plan for costs with no surprises. Circle is the only agency that offers these types of programs. Our Fixed Cost Program and Journey Protection Guarantee are designed to help as many Intended Parents as possible bring home a baby while reducing variable costs.
Fixed Cost Program Surrogacy only: $128,750 Surrogacy plus egg donation: $149,750 (both prices exclude IVF)
Our Fixed Cost Program provides intended parents the security of paying one fixed price a single transfer journey, reducing unexpected expenses and uncertainty of variable costs.
Our Journey Protection Guarantee offers Intended Parents unlimited transfers for a fixed price, plus the Circle Promise: we’ll refund 100% of our agency fee plus unused third party funds if you do not bring home a baby.
Circle's costs include all agency fees, attorneys’ fees, screening and surrogate fees, and insurance costs. They do not include IVF costs.
Circle Surrogacy has been working with parents throughout Singapore to grow their families through US surrogacy and/or egg donation for over two decades. These are just a few reasons why you should work with Circle Surrogacy if you live in Singapore:
• High success rates. We're the most successful surrogacy agency with a success rate of 99.3% for parents (we've had our success rates audited by a reputable tax and audit firm).
• Established relationships with IVF clinics. Circle works closely with most-successful IVF clinics throughout California, which helps to reduce travel costs associated with your journey. If you’re already established with an IVF clinic we’re happy to work with your clinic of choice.
• Large network of surrogates. Circle works with surrogates from California, Washington, Arizona, Nevada, and throughout the United States. Having your surrogate close to your clinic helps to reduce travel costs.
• We work with intended parents from all backgrounds. For over 20 years we’ve helped straight and LGBTQ+ couples and singles fulfill their dreams of parenthood.
• In-house legal team. Circle has attorneys on staff to help with your legal work and insurance.
• Easy return to Singapore. Every child born in the United States receives U.S. Citizenship and U.S. travel documents. Our attorneys on staff have helped families for decades return home safely.
We’re here to support you during these uncertain times
Circle Surrogacy is here to support parents, surrogates and donors at all stages of their journey. The current situation will not last forever, but families are forever, so we encourage you to start your journey today. Fill out the form to begin your journey with us.