Circle Surrogacy is the leading surrogacy agency in Boston, and has helped parents from all over Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Rhode Island, and Vermont grow their families through surrogacy and egg donation for over 20 years. Start your journey and meet with our team in Boston for a complimentary private consultation!
Circle Surrogacy holds weekend and evening surrogacy consultations (in-person or via Skype) for intended parents in Boston one weekend a month. Our upcoming weekend and evening schedule is as follows:
Our complimentary private consultations entail:
To request a consultation, please fill out the registration form below. If you cannot meet with us during this time, you can also use the form to request a Skype for a date and time that is convenient for you.
You are one step closer to growing your family. A member of our Parent Intake Team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to speaking with you, and learning more about you, and your story.
Surrogacy is a big decision, and you may have many questions. Here are some additional resources to help you understand our process, as well as answers to some frequently-asked questions.
We’ll be in touch soon!
Surrogacy costs vary for each individual journey, and depend on a few factors: whether or not you require an egg donor, your location to your clinic and surrogate (and/or egg donor), and the type of program you choose.
Intended parents can expect to pay, depending on what program is chosen, a range of $110,00 -$125,000 for gestational surrogacy and $130,000-$145,000 for gestational surrogacy with egg donation. These surrogacy costs do not include IVF fees.
• Local IVF clinics. Circle works closely with the most-successful IVF clinics in Boston and the New England area, which helps to reduce travel costs associated with your journey. If you’re already established with an IVF clinic we’re happy to work with your clinic of choice.
• Local surrogates. Circle works with surrogates from Massachusetts and the surrounding states, including New Hampshire, Maine, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
• Massachusetts-based support. We are based in downtown Boston and our experienced local team is always available to provide support for intended parents.
• Flexible consultation schedule. We are available for in-person consultations Monday through Friday, and one weekend a month at our downtown Boston location. If for some reason in-person doesn't work, we also offer Skype appointments.
• MA attorneys on staff for your legal work and insurance.
• We work with intended parents of all backgrounds. Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation was founded on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to be a parent. For over 20 years, we’ve helped straight and LGBTQ+ couples and singles fulfill their dreams of parenthood.