Circle Surrogacy is the leading surrogacy agency in Boston, and has helped parents from all over Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Rhode Island, and Vermont grow their families through surrogacy and egg donation for over 20 years. Start your journey and meet with our team in Boston for a complimentary private consultation!
Circle Surrogacy holds consultations Monday through Friday 9 a.m to 5 p.m, however, we also offer consultations one weekend and one evening a month (in-person or via Skype) for intended parents. Our upcoming weekend and evening schedule in Boston is as follows:
Our complimentary private consultations entail:
To request a consultation, please fill out the registration form below. If you cannot meet with us during this time, you can also use the form to request a Skype for a date and time that is convenient for you.
You are one step closer to growing your family. A member of our Parent Intake Team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to speaking with you, and learning more about you, and your story.
Surrogacy is a big decision, and you may have many questions. Here are some additional resources to help you understand our process, as well as answers to some frequently-asked questions.
We’ll be in touch soon!
Circle is the only agency that offers you two truly fixed price options, tailored to your specific circumstances. Our Fixed Cost Program and Journey Protection Guarantee are designed to help as many Intended Parents as possible bring home a baby while reducing variable costs.
Fixed Cost Program
Surrogacy only: $125,500
Surrogacy plus egg donation: $149,500
(both prices exclude IVF)
Our Fixed Cost Program provides intended parents the security of paying one fixed price a single transfer journey, reducing unexpected expenses and uncertainty of variable costs.
Journey Protection Guarantee Program
Surrogacy only: $135,500
Surrogacy plus egg donation: $159,500
(both prices exclude IVF)
Our Journey Protection Guarantee offers Intended Parents unlimited transfers for a fixed price, plus the Circle Promise: we’ll refund 100% of our agency fee plus unused third party funds if you do not bring home a baby.
Circle's costs include all agency fees, attorneys’ fees, screening and surrogate fees, and insurance costs. They do not include IVF costs.
• High success rates. We're the most successful surrogacy agency with a success rate of 99.3% for parents (we've had our success rates audited by a reputable tax and audit firm).
• Local IVF clinics. Circle works closely with the most-successful IVF clinics in Boston and the New England area, which helps to reduce travel costs associated with your journey. If you’re already established with an IVF clinic we’re happy to work with your clinic of choice.
• Local surrogates. Circle works with surrogates from Massachusetts and the surrounding states, including New Hampshire, Maine, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
• Massachusetts-based support. We are based in downtown Boston and our experienced local team is always available to provide support for intended parents.
• Flexible consultation schedule. We are available for in-person consultations Monday through Friday, and one weekend a month at our downtown Boston location. If for some reason in-person doesn't work, we also offer Skype appointments.
• MA attorneys on staff for your legal work and insurance.
• We work with intended parents of all backgrounds. Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation was founded on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to be a parent. For over 20 years, we’ve helped straight and LGBTQ+ couples and singles fulfill their dreams of parenthood.
•Massachusetts Surrogacy Laws. Massachusetts has long been known for it's favorable surrogacy laws, which has allowed Circle Surrogacy to successfully match surrogates with intended parents for over two decades.