How do I know if I'm ready for a surrogacy agency consultation?
Our complimentary consultations are for those who are emotionally and financially ready to begin a surrogacy journey within the next 12 months. If you're not ready for a full consultation, but would like to obtain more information you can schedule a 15-minute chat with me.
How much does surrogacy cost?
Surrogacy costs vary for each individual journey, and depend on a few factors: whether or not you require an egg donor, your location to your clinic and surrogate (and/or egg donor), and the type of program you choose.
Intended parents can expect to pay, depending on what program is chosen, a range of $109,700 - 120,700 for gestational surrogacy and $137,000 - 148,000 for gestational surrogacy with egg donation. This range doesn't include IVF costs.
Why do surrogacy in Australia with Circle?
• Established relationships with IVF clinics. Circle works closely with most-successful IVF clinics throughout California, which helps to reduce travel costs associated with your journey. If you’re already established with an IVF clinic we’re happy to work with your clinic of choice.
• Large network of surrogates. Circle works with surrogates from California, Washington, Arizona, Nevada, and throughout the United States. Having your surrogate close to your clinic helps to reduce travel costs.
• Australian-based support. We have a large network of Circle parents in Australia who are happy to share their stories, and provide support and guidance.
• We work with intended parents from all backgrounds. For over 20 years we’ve helped straight and LGBTQ+ couples and singles fulfill their dreams of parenthood.
• In-house legal team. Circle has attorneys on staff to help with your legal work and insurance.
• Easy return to Australia. Every child born in the United States receives U.S. Citizenship and U.S. travel documents. Our attorneys on staff have helped families for decades return home safely to Australia.