Many Australian intended parents work with agencies in the United States to grow their families through surrogacy and egg donation. Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation's experienced staff has been helping parents from Australia for decades, sharing their stories, educating them on the surrogacy process and costs, and providing support even after the birth of their babies. Start your journey and meet with our team for a complimentary private consultation!
Learn more about surrogacy in the privacy of your own home or office!
Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation will be offering surrogacy consultations on Saturday, 13 July 2019 and Saturday, 17 August 2019 via Skype for intended parents living in Australia. Appointments start as early as 7 AM!
Our complimentary private consultations entail:
Meeting with an Assisted Reproductive Technology Law attorney
Meeting with a process consultant
Overview of our program and agency protocols, surrogacy costs, insurance, and much more.
Learning how surrogacy in the United States is the safer option
Opportunity to ask any questions in a private setting
To request a consultation, please fill out the registration form below. If you cannot meet with us during this time, you can also use the form to request a Skype for a date and time that is convenient for you.
How do I know if I'm ready for a surrogacy agency consultation?
Our complimentary consultations are for those who are emotionally and financially ready to begin a surrogacy journey within the next 12 months. If you're not ready for a full consultation, but would like to obtain more information you can schedule a 15-minute chat with me.
How much does surrogacy cost?
Surrogacy costs vary for each individual journey, and depend on a few factors: whether or not you require an egg donor, your location to your clinic and surrogate (and/or egg donor), and the type of program you choose.
Intended parents can expect to pay, depending on what program is chosen, a range of $109,700 - 120,700 for gestational surrogacy and $137,000 - 148,000 for gestational surrogacy with egg donation. This range doesn't include IVF costs.
Why do surrogacy in Australia with Circle?
• Established relationships with IVF clinics. Circle works closely with most-successful IVF clinics throughout California, which helps to reduce travel costs associated with your journey. If you’re already established with an IVF clinic we’re happy to work with your clinic of choice.
• Large network of surrogates. Circle works with surrogates from California, Washington, Arizona, Nevada, and throughout the United States. Having your surrogate close to your clinic helps to reduce travel costs.
• Australian-based support. We have a large network of Circle parents in Australia who are happy to share their stories, and provide support and guidance.
• We work with intended parents from all backgrounds. For over 20 years we’ve helped straight and LGBTQ+ couples and singles fulfill their dreams of parenthood.
• In-house legal team. Circle has attorneys on staff to help with your legal work and insurance.
• Easy return to Australia. Every child born in the United States receives U.S. Citizenship and U.S. travel documents. Our attorneys on staff have helped families for decades return home safely to Australia.