Skip to Content (Press Enter)
For over 27 years, Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation has been the leading surrogacy agency in Washington D.C. The highest surrogacy success rate of any other agency and financial protection with controlled fixed surrogacy costs. Start YOUR surrogacy journey and meet with our team for a complimentary private consultation - virtually or at our DC office!
When researching surrogacy agencies in Washington D.C, an important step is to meet with the agencies you're considering. It's a great way to get your questions answered and see if the agency team is a good fit for your journey. Private surrogacy consultations are designed to educate intended parents on the surrogacy process, surrogacy costs, and how to find and match with a surrogate mother.
Reserve your spot to meet with us for a private complimentary consultation from the following days and times:
Our complimentary virtual private consultations entail:
To request a consultation, please fill out the registration form below.
You are one step closer to growing your family. A member of our Parent Intake Team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to speaking with you, and learning more about you, and your story.
Surrogacy is a big decision, and you may have many questions. Here are some additional resources to help you understand our process, as well as answers to some frequently-asked questions.
We’ll be in touch soon!
Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation is the leading surrogacy agency because we always put our Intended Parents’ needs first. Our program and surrogacy costs are structured to achieve two primary goals: success and cost security.
Circle is proud to offer the all-inclusive Journey Protection Guarantee Program, which is designed to help as many Intended Parents as possible bring home a baby while reducing variable costs.
Journey Protection Guarantee Program
Surrogacy only: $148,750
Surrogacy plus egg donation: $172,750
(both prices exclude IVF)
Our Journey Protection Guarantee offers Intended Parents:
The costs outlined above are for our Surrogacy Only and Surrogacy Plus Egg Donation Programs. For more information about the costs of our other programs, please email us or call us at 202-869-3679.
If you live in Washington D.C. and you're ready to start a surrogacy journey, there are many benefits when working with Circle Surrogacy:
• High success rates. We're the most successful surrogacy agency with a success rate of 99.3% for parents (we've had our success rates audited by a reputable tax and audit firm).
• Local IVF clinics. Circle works closely with the most-successful IVF clinics around the Washington D.C. area (and throughout the United States). If you’re already established with an IVF clinic we’re happy to work with your clinic of choice.
• Local surrogates. Circle works with surrogates from all of the surrogacy-friendly states surrounding Washington D.C.
• Local office in Washington, D.C. Circle's office is set in Downtown Washington, DC, within walking distance to the White House and the U.S. Capitol Building, as well as the National Gallery of Art and The Smithsonian. This office is easily accessed by the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) and Ronald Regan Washington National Airport..
• We work with intended parents of all backgrounds. For over two decades we’ve helped straight and LGBTQ+ couples and singles fulfill their dreams of parenthood.
• Flexible consultation schedule. We work with your schedule for a time to meet.