Circle Surrogacy is the leading surrogacy agency in the United States, and has helped parents from California grow their families through surrogacy and egg donation for over 20 years. Start YOUR journey and meet with our team in Los Angeles for a complimentary private consultation!
When researching surrogacy agencies, an important step is to consult with the agencies you're considering. It's a great way to share your story, get your questions answered and do a "personality check" to see if the agency team is a good fit for your journey.
At Circle, we're available to meet with you on YOUR schedule. We have a few options from which you can choose:
Our current openings for Circle's in-person private surrogacy consultations in Los Angeles include:
Our complimentary private consultations in Los Angeles entail:
To request a consultation, please fill out the registration form below.
You are one step closer to growing your family. A member of our Parent Intake Team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to speaking with you, and learning more about you, and your story.
Surrogacy is a big decision, and you may have many questions. Here are some additional resources to help you understand our process, as well as answers to some frequently-asked questions.
We’ll be in touch soon!
Surrogacy costs vary for each individual journey, and depend on a few factors:
Intended parents can expect to pay, depending on what program is chosen, a range of $110,000-$125,000 for gestational surrogacy and $130,000-$145,000 for gestational surrogacy with egg donation. These surrogacy costs do not include IVF fees.
California is a great place to live if you're considering parenthood through surrogacy and/or egg donation. Circle has worked with parents from California for almost 25 years.
Here are a few reasons why California is a great state for surrogacy with Circle:
• Local office. New office location in Burlingame, right outside of San Francisco, intended parents in California can work with our local surrogacy team throughout their journey.
• Local IVF clinics. Circle works closely with the most-successful IVF clinics in Los Angeles and San Francisco (and throughout California), which helps to reduce travel costs associated with your journey. If you’re already established with an IVF clinic we’re happy to work with your clinic of choice.
• Local surrogates. Circle works with surrogates from California and all of the surrounding states. Working with a local surrogate can sometimes cut down on travel costs during your journey.
• We work with intended parents of all backgrounds. For over 20 years we’ve helped straight and LGBTQ+ couples and singles fulfill their dreams of parenthood.
• California Surrogacy Laws. California has long been known as a great location to pursue surrogacy. California surrogacy laws are favorable and have allowed Circle Surrogacy to successfully match surrogates with intended parents for over two decades.