Skip to Content (Press Enter)
Circle Surrogacy, the world's leading surrogacy agency, has helped parents from Norway grow their families through surrogacy and egg donation for over 25 years. With secure, controlled, fixed costs, you can be confident you're protected financially. Speak with our team virtually about becoming a parent through surrogacy and egg donation.
When researching surrogacy agencies, an important step is to consult with the agencies you're considering. It's a great way to share your story, get your questions answered, and see if the agency team is a good fit for your journey.
Although we prefer to meet in person with intended parents for our consultations, everyone’s health and safety are our primary concerns; therefore, we are following the U.S. government's guidelines for social distancing. For the near future, we are offering free consultations with our team over Skype or Zoom (mornings, afternoons, evenings, and weekends) for intended parents living in Norway.
Reserve your spot to meet with us from the following days and times:
Our private consultations are free, and allow us to hear your story and what brought you to surrogacy. We'll also discuss an overview of our program and agency protocols, matching with a surrogate mother, surrogacy costs, insurance and much more. You'll meet with an Assisted Reproductive Technology Law attorney and one of our Parent Process Consultants. You'll also have the opportunity to ask any questions in a private setting
To request a consultation, please fill out the registration form below.
You are one step closer to growing your family. A member of our Parent Intake Team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to speaking with you, and learning more about you, and your story.
Surrogacy is a big decision, and you may have many questions. Here are some additional resources to help you understand our process, as well as answers to some frequently-asked questions.
We’ll be in touch soon!
Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation is the leading surrogacy agency because we always put our Intended Parents’ needs first. Our program and surrogacy costs are structured to achieve two primary goals: success and cost security.
Circle is proud to offer the all-inclusive Journey Protection Guarantee Program, which is designed to help as many Intended Parents as possible bring home a baby while reducing variable costs.
Journey Protection Guarantee Program
Surrogacy only: $142,250
Surrogacy plus egg donation: $163,250
(both prices exclude IVF)
Our Journey Protection Guarantee offers Intended Parents:
The costs outlined above are for our Surrogacy Only and Surrogacy Plus Egg Donation Programs. For more information about the costs of our other programs, please email us or call us at 617.439.9900.
Circle's costs include all agency fees, attorneys’ fees, screening and surrogate fees, and insurance costs. They do not include IVF costs.
Circle Surrogacy has been working with parents in Norway for over two decades. These are just a few reasons YOU should work with Circle:
• High success rates. We're the most successful surrogacy agency with a success rate of 99.3% for parents (we've had our success rates audited by a reputable tax and audit firm).
• Established relationships with IVF clinics. Circle works closely with the most-successful IVF clinics throughout the United States. If you’re already established with an IVF clinic we’re happy to work with your clinic of choice.
• In-house legal team. Circle has attorneys on staff to help with your legal work and insurance.
• We work with intended parents of all backgrounds. For over 26 years we’ve helped straight and LGBTQ+ couples and singles fulfill their dreams of parenthood.
• Flexible consultation schedule. We work with your schedule for a time to meet.
• Easy return to Norway. Every child born in the United States receives U.S. Citizenship and U.S. travel documents. Our attorneys on staff have helped families for decades return home safely to Norway.
• Exclusive community for Norwegian parents. Monthly support groups and yearly meet-up events for our Norwegian families.
Kjartan Haugen and Knut Pelerud share their story about becoming fathers with the help of their surrogate Megan in Kvinner og Klær (KK) magazine. We couldn't be happier for these proud dads!