If you’re considering surrogacy to grow your family, you have some options. You can opt to do an independent surrogacy journey. Or, you can choose to do a surrogacy journey through an agency, incurring an agency fee. Circle Surrogacy often urges intended parents who are just starting out to do some research. This research helps […]
- What is the Difference Between a Surrogate vs a Gestational Carrier?
- Sisterhood in Surrogacy: Building Relationships in the Surrogacy Community
- Applying To Become a Surrogate Mother Demystified
- What Being an Egg Donor Means to Me
- Building a Relationship With Your Surrogate: Tips for Intended Parents