No matter how you look at it, you are a product of your family. I can’t tell you how many times I have caught myself saying something out loud to my 11-year-old, usually in a moment of tension, and immediately thinking, “That was SO my father!” While we all come from different family experiences, they […]
- What is the Difference Between a Surrogate vs a Gestational Carrier?
- Sisterhood in Surrogacy: Building Relationships in the Surrogacy Community
- Applying To Become a Surrogate Mother Demystified
- What Being an Egg Donor Means to Me
- Building a Relationship With Your Surrogate: Tips for Intended Parents