On June 24th, the U.S. Supreme Court decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization raised many questions about the future of IVF and surrogacy. In the wake of this Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation saw the importance of providing information on how this decision will impact surrogacy at Circle Surrogacy and the industry.
Experts Discuss the Decision’s Effects on Surrogacy
Whether you’re a surrogate, parent, or intended parent (or you just have questions about the ruling’s effects), the experts on our podcast panel provide insight and education on what is to come within the surrogacy, egg donation, and IVF community.
The panel episode hosted by Social Media & Culture Manager, Lauren Mello, features three experts in their respective fields.
On the panel are Dean Hutchison Esq, VP of Legal Services, Solveig Gramann LICSW, Director of Surrogate Services, and Emily Sonier LICSW, Director of Culture and Program Support. Together, they have a combined 38 years of experience at Circle Surrogacy and have worked with families and surrogates to bring thousands of babies into the world.
With sensitivity to all perspectives on the issue of Roe v. Wade, the podcast covers the following topics:
- How Does Overturning Roe v. Wade Impact Surrogacy?
- What Role Does Circle Play in Surrogacy Support for Intended Parents?
- What Role Does Circle Play in Surrogacy Support for Surrogates?
- Do Surrogates Pay for Anything Related to Termination Like Travel?
- How Will Overturning Roe v. Wade Impact Intended Parents Legally?
- How Will Overturning Roe v. Wade Impact Same-Sex Intended Parents Specifically?
- What Does This Mean for Current Surrogates Moving Forward?
- What Does This Mean for Potential Surrogates?
- Is Now a Good Time to Apply to Become a Surrogate?
- Is It a Good Time to Apply to Become a Surrogate from a Legal Perspective?
How To Listen to the Roe v. Wade & Surrogacy Podcast
Interested in listening to the episode? Check out The Family Circle website, or listen to The Family Circle wherever you listen to podcasts (Spotify, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast)! New episodes are released every month and feature guests from all areas of the fertility industry!
About Circle Surrogacy
Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation is passionate about helping people fulfill their dreams of having a family or becoming a surrogate. With more than 25 years of surrogacy agency experience and more than 2,500 babies born, they’ve helped to change countless lives.