In conjunction with Gays with Kids, Circle has created a resource specifically for gay men interested in becoming parents through surrogacy.
You’ve already made the big decision. You’re ready to start your journey as a gay parent, and surrogacy and egg donation is the way you’d like to do it. Now, you have to decide if you want to find a surrogate and egg donor independently, or if you want to work with an agency. While both options have great benefits, this is a monumental decision and you’ll want to be sure you’re in good hands. Working with an agency can help reduce the stress and uncertainty in a surrogacy journey. The key is to find the right agency for you and your needs.
A surrogacy journey is like a detailed puzzle, the two most important pieces of which are trust and honesty. Trust and honesty are critical in this process and working with an established, flexible, and reputable agency make this process much less intimidating.
What are the benefits of working with a surrogacy agency?
- You don’t have to be a surrogacy expert, because you’re working with the best experts in the business.
- Your legal needs are taken care of since Circle has a full legal team on staff.
- Circle is LGBTQ+ friendly and knowledgeable and has worked with gay men specifically for 20 years.
- Our Agency manages the entire process – so you don’t have to.
- Working with an agency allows you to know exactly where your money is going. Transparency is key at Circle, and we want to ensure that you are always comfortable and understand where your money is going.
Interested in learning more about the specifics of choosing an agency and the benefits? You can read the full post here on the Gays with Kids blog!