Surrogacy has been a hot topic in the news for the past few months as states have begun to change their laws around IVF and surrogacy. We are happy you are interested in becoming a surrogate in Nevada! Circle has worked with many surrogates from Nevada who have helped grow families. Learn more about surrogacy requirements in Nevada below!
If you’re looking for how to become a surrogate, it’s important to understand the surrogacy laws in your state. Every state has different surrogacy laws, so it’s important to work with an agency with experience in Nevada law and have knowledgeable lawyers on staff, like Circle!
Surrogacy Law in NV
Nevada is one of the best states in the country for surrogacy as it allows all intended parents (IPs)—single, married, straight, gay—to pursue surrogacy arrangements and establish their legal parental rights. This is the case whether one, both, or neither of the intended parents are genetically related to the child.
Surrogacy Requirements in NV
Surrogate requirements in the Silver State must be met in order for a women to become a surrogate mother with our agency. The requirements for our surrogates can be found on our Surrogate Qualifications page, but we’ve provided even more detail in Surrogacy Requirements: Why Certain Requirements are in Place.
Benefits to Being a Surrogate in NV
There are many benefits to being a surrogate in Nevada. Here are some of the top benefits for NV surrogates:
- Our surrogates gain an incredible sense of self-fulfillment from giving the greatest gift humanly possible to another family.
- In Nevada, our surrogates can earn excellent benefits with a customized benefits package!
- Surrogates have the opportunity to build a life-long relationship with forever-grateful intended parents.
- Circle surrogates work with a personal program coordination team and licensed social worker throughout their journey.
- Surrogates from Nevada will have the opportunity to work with intended parents who are local to them.
Are you interested in becoming a surrogate with Circle? Fill our your application today!