Surrogacy has been a hot topic in the news for the past few months as states have begun to change their laws around IVF and surrogacy. If you are looking for how to become a surrogate in Arizona, Circle Surrogacy has worked successfully with many women from AZ on surrogacy journeys. Circle is experienced in working with Arizona women to become surrogate mothers.
If you’re looking for how to become a surrogate, it’s important to understand the surrogacy laws in your state. Every state has different surrogacy laws, so it’s important to work with an agency with experience in Arizona law and have knowledgeable lawyers on staff, like Circle!
Surrogacy Law in AZ
Although Arizona’s Revised Statute deems surrogacy contracts as unenforceable, parentage through gestational surrogacy has been recognized and established favorably by Arizona courts since 1994.
Establishing parentage for surrogacy in Arizona is completed by way of a court order, before or after the birth, and in some instances, with added confirmation by way of of DNA testing. Some intended parents will require a post-birth second-parent or stepparent adoption in their home state or country.
Parents may be required to complete a second parent adoption in their home state to permanently amend the birth certificate, or obtain an out-of-state court order.
Surrogacy Requirements in AZ
Surrogate requirements in the Grand Canyon State must be met in order for a women to become a surrogate mother with our agency. The requirements for our surrogates can be found on our Surrogate Qualifications page, but we’ve provided even more detail in Surrogacy Requirements: Why Certain Requirements are in Place.
Benefits to Being a Surrogate in AZ
There are many benefits to being a surrogate in Arizona. Here are some of the top benefits for AZ surrogates:
- Our surrogates gain an incredible sense of self-fulfillment from giving the greatest gift humanly possible to another family.
- In Arizona, our surrogates can earn up to $50,000 with a customized benefits package!
- Surrogates have the opportunity to build a life-long relationship with forever-grateful intended parents.
- Circle surrogates work with a personal program coordination team and licensed social worker throughout their journey.
- Our surrogates have the opportunity to work with local and international Intended Parents
Are you interested in becoming a surrogate with Circle? Fill our your application today!