Many intended parents from Sweden work with agencies in the United States to grow their families through surrogacy and egg donation. Circle Surrogacy’s experienced staff has been helping intended parents grow their family through surrogacy in Sweden for decades, sharing their stories, educating them on the surrogacy process and costs, and providing support even after the birth of their babies.
Why Work With Circle?
• Established relationships with IVF clinics. Circle works closely with the most-successful IVF clinics throughout the United States. If you’re already established with an IVF clinic we’re happy to work with your clinic of choice.
• Large network of surrogates. Circle works with surrogates throughout the United States.
• Sweden-based support. We have a large network of Circle parents in Sweden who are happy to share their stories, and provide support and guidance.
• We work with intended parents from all backgrounds. For over 20 years we’ve helped straight and LGBTQ+ couples and singles fulfill their dreams of parenthood.
• In-house legal team. Circle has attorneys on staff to help with your legal work and insurance.
• Easy return to Sweden. Every child born in the United States receives U.S. Citizenship and U.S. travel documents. Our attorneys on staff have helped families for decades return home safely to Sweden.
The Cost of Surrogacy in Sweden
The cost of surrogacy depends on your personal situation, and the services needed. International parents will find that US agencies may cost more than other international agencies, however, the additional costs cover your security and safety during the process. Circle’s priority is ensuring you have a secure and healthy surrogacy journey. That includes your safe return home with your baby. That is not a guarantee with international surrogacy agencies such as in the Ukraine.
Meet With Us in Sweden!
Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation offers complimentary consultations for intended parents in Sweden where you’ll meet with an attorney, who is an expert in Assisted Reproductive Technology Law, as well as a process consultant. During the consultation, you’ll learn about the process of matching with a gestational carrier and/or egg donor, legal implications, insurance, surrogacy costs, and much more.
Interested in setting up a consultation to speak with us when we’re in Sweden next? Check out our events page to see when we’ll be in Stockholm next!