At age 26, I was on my own, self-sufficient, secure and independent. I was already a few years into building my career as an adolescent therapist; a job that well suited me. I had my own apartment, and was about to move in with my boyfriend of several years. I took care of myself physically […]
- What is the Difference Between a Surrogate vs a Gestational Carrier?
- Sisterhood in Surrogacy: Building Relationships in the Surrogacy Community
- Applying To Become a Surrogate Mother Demystified
- What Being an Egg Donor Means to Me
- Building a Relationship With Your Surrogate: Tips for Intended Parents