What are the options for my created embryos? Written by Dr. Vicken Sahakian from Pacific Fertility Center and Circle Surrogacy. The In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) process can be emotional and complicated, not to mention one that takes much longer than hopeful intended parents desire. When you begin the IVF process, there is planning to be […]
- What is the Difference Between a Surrogate vs a Gestational Carrier?
- Sisterhood in Surrogacy: Building Relationships in the Surrogacy Community
- Applying To Become a Surrogate Mother Demystified
- What Being an Egg Donor Means to Me
- Building a Relationship With Your Surrogate: Tips for Intended Parents