Skip to Content (Press Enter)
Surrogacy is a monumental journey for all parties involved. Partnering with the right agency can make all the difference. Circle Surrogacy has supported parents and surrogates for 26 years – successfully bringing over 2,400 babies into the world. See why potential surrogates and intended parents choose Circle Surrogacy.
number of babies born in our program
number of families created around the world
success rate for parents bringing home a baby
of our staff has personal experience with surrogacy, egg donation, IVF, adoption
See why more intended parents choose Circle Surrogacy than any other agency. Our expertise in surrogacy and egg donation, paired with our all-inclusive cost program that eliminates financial surprises and a passionate staff with personal experience means you'll be in the best possible hands on life's most monumental journey.
Circle Surrogacy values transparency. By sharing our success rates, we hope to help educate intended parents on how choosing the right surrogacy agency will help guarantee their success of having a baby.
Over the past 500+ surrogacy journeys, Circle Surrogacy is proud to share the success rates for surrogacy journeys where intended parents brought home a baby:
• 95.4% success rate for journeys with at least one transfer
• 98.4% Success rate for those who had a baby from their first transfer, or completed at least two transfers
• 99.3% Success rate for those who had a baby from their first two transfers, or completed at least three transfers
It is not uncommon for intended parents to have to do more than one embryo transfer to achieve a viable pregnancy. For intended parents who are able to continue on their journey and complete 3 or more transfers, they will see success!
Circle Surrogacy is confident in our success helping parents achieve their dreams of parenthood and we've had our success rates audited by a reputable tax and audit firm. If you're interested in a copy of the report, please email us.
These success rates include both Gestational Surrogacy (GS) and Gestational Surrogacy with Egg Donation (GSED) completed journeys.
There are many agencies to choose from: smaller, boutique agencies, and larger, full-service agencies. The type of agency parents choose to work with will depend on the type of journey and support they are looking for.
There are many reasons why intended parents choose to work with us.
1. We're a full-service agency. When you sign on with Circle, you will be introduced to the team of professionals experienced in surrogacy who will be managing your journey from start to finish. This team works seamlessly together to streamline all communication so your journey is as smooth as possible. A cohesive agency team means less legwork for you on your journey.
2. Fixed Costs for reduced financial uncertainty. Circle publishes our surrogacy costs on our website because we believe in transparency. We offer an all-inclusive program for our parents to help them know their costs going into a surrogacy journey, eliminating surprise surrogacy costs along the way. Unlike other agencies who do not include everything in their cost sheets, intended parents can be confident in Circle's promise for cost security.
3. Superior surrogate screening process. When researching surrogacy agencies, intended parents might not think about the surrogate screening process. This is a critical step in the process to ensure an intended parents' success. Circle has a 3-step surrogate screening process that is completed prior to surrogates being matched with parents. This way, intended parents know all they can about the surrogate with whom they are matching. Other agencies match parents and surrogates before performing background checks and psychological testing. We'd rather have intended parents wait a little longer for a fully-screened surrogate to reduce the risk of match breaks and surprise information after investing emotionally in a match.
Choosing the right surrogacy agency is an important first step in your surrogacy journey. There are many surrogacy agencies out there, ranging in size, offerings and location.
When considering Circle Surrogacy, you may also be looking into Conceiveabilities, Growing Generations, West Coast Surrogacy, or Biotex if you live internationally.
The below checklist is helpful when you are researching and interviewing surrogacy agencies, plus questions to ask each agency.
Hospital and Post-Birth Support
As a potential surrogate, you have many agencies from which to choose when applying. What makes Circle stand out from other agencies is our best-in-class surrogate program (designed for surrogates, by surrogates), a guarantee we will match you with parents in 30 days or less, and the most supportive surrogate community out there. We offer surrogates things other agencies can't: security, a meaningful experience and peace of mind.
Becoming a surrogate is one of the most selfless things you can do for someone else. And because it's such a monumental journey, it's important that all women who are gestational carriers have a strong support system in their family and friends, as well as through their agency.
From the moment they apply with Circle, surrogate applicants will connect with one of the experienced surrogates on the Surrogate Advisor team. These women will answer questions, share their experiences and guide potential surrogates through the initial phases of the prescreening process.
Once a surrogate is accepted into the surrogate program, she'll continue to work with her Surrogate Advisor to match with intended parents, as well as meet her journey coordination team. She'll have close contact with her social worker, and access to the active private surrogate social community.
During their journey, each surrogate will receive gifts of appreciation, in addition to the competitive surrogate pay.
Surrogate mother pay can vary, but in general, average surrogate pay can be between $50,000-$60,000. This estimated surrogacy pay includes a surrogate's base fee – which can be between $30,000-$40,000 – as well as the additional compensation and benefits she receives throughout the journey.
A surrogate mother's base fee is determined by a few factors:
1. The state she lives in
2. Whether or not she has health insurance
3. If she's an experienced gestational carrier
Once a base fee is established, a surrogate will then receive compensation and payments both before she's pregnant, as well as throughout the pregnancy.
At Circle Surrogacy, we offer generous surrogacy pay and benefits. Learn more and see how much you could make as a surrogate mother with our surrogate pay calculator.
In addition to the base compensation, surrogates will receive payments even before they are pregnant, as well as payments for milestones throughout the journey, including an embryo transfer and invasive testing.
The Circle Surrogate Promise was created because we truly care about our gestational carriers, and we want each of them to have the most successful and rewarding journey possible.
Our surrogate program was designed with surrogates in mind. Based on decades of experience, and feedback from the experienced surrogates on our team – as well as the gestational carriers in our program – we are always improving our offerings to our surrogates, making sure we have the most comprehensive pay and benefits package available.
The Circle Surrogate Promise is a program exclusive to Circle Surrogates; no other agency can offer the same level of security and support.
Circle Surrogacy promises:
When deciding which surrogacy agency is best for you, there are many things to consider. It may be helpful to make a list of the pros and cons of each agency you're researching, as well as a list of what's important to you as a surrogate.
If you're considering a larger agency, you may be comparing Circle Surrogacy, Conceiveabilities or Growing Generations. Or perhaps you're looking at a smaller agency such as Northwest Surrogacy, American Surrogacy or researching on surrogate.com. Doing your homework is important to see how agencies differ and which one will be the best one for you.
Here are 5 reasons surrogates choose Circle Surrogacy as their agency: