Become a Surrogate: Help Create a Miracle!
We know firsthand how the gift of surrogacy changes the lives of childless gay and heterosexual intended parents. Becoming a surrogate with Circle provides you with the most supportive and rewarding program in the country.
Every step of your surrogacy journey--from the fertility process, pregnancy, delivery and post-delivery--will be carefully guided and coordinated by our experienced social workers and program coordinators. And you'll have the chance to choose intended parents who share the same aspirations about your journey.
The greatest and most consistent compliment that Circle receives is how great our surrogates are. And the greatest benefit intended parents get from surrogacy is the relationship we foster and they build with you.
We hope your time as a surrogate will be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life.
If you have any questions about becoming a surrogate, let us know or call (617)-439-9900.
Benefits of Being a Surrogate
- $250 application bonus if you complete your application and we receive all required paperwork within 2 weeks and you're approved to advance to screening.
- Receive a base fee of $25,000 - $30,000 plus up to $25,000 in additional compensation
- Gain an incredible sense of self-fulfillment from giving the greatest gift humanly possible to another family
- Build a life-long relationship with forever grateful intended parents
- Work with a personal Program Coordinator and Licensed Social Worker
- Consult with your legal representation to guide you through the legal process
I just wanted to thank the whole of Circle for being great the whole journey and for again, accepting me and making it possible for the creation of a Family! I know how important and amazing family is and to be included in the creation of someone else's family is such an honor. Also, thank you... (read more)
I am very happy and wouldn't trade anything in the world for my journey. It's brought me closer to my husband and gave me two other little ones to love :) This is one happy Mama and one happy Surro mama ;)