Become a Surrogate Mother: Help Create a Miracle!
We know firsthand how the gift of surrogacy changes the lives of childless gay and heterosexual intended parents. Becoming a surrogate mother with Circle provides you with the most supportive and rewarding program in the country.
Every step of your surrogacy journey--from the fertility process, pregnancy, delivery and post-delivery--will be carefully guided and coordinated by our experienced social workers and program coordinators. And you'll have the chance to choose intended parents who share the same aspirations about your journey.
The greatest and most consistent compliment that Circle receives is how great our surrogates are. And the greatest benefit intended parents get from surrogacy is the relationship we foster and they build with you.
We hope your time as a surrogate mother will be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life.
If you have any questions about becoming a surrogate mother, let us know or call 1-617-439-9900.
Benefits of Being a Surrogate Mother
- $250 expedited application bonus if you complete your application and we receive all required paperwork within 2 weeks and you're approved to advance to screening. This includes obtaining your previous Prenatal/Delivery records and medical pre-approval in order to advance to screening. (NOTE: this bonus will be an advance that is deducted from your base fee total, but will come to you early!)
- Receive a base fee of $25,000 - $30,000 plus up to $25,000 in additional compensation
- Gain an incredible sense of self-fulfillment from giving the greatest gift humanly possible to another family
- Build a life-long relationship with forever grateful intended parents
- Connect with other surrogate mothers across the country
- Work with a personal Program Coordinator and Licensed Social Worker
- Consult with your legal representation to guide you through the legal process
Why Circle Surrogacy? Learn about the benefits of becoming a Circle surrogate as well as surrogate mother pay.
I am very happy and wouldn't trade anything in the world for my journey. It's brought me closer to my husband and gave me two other little ones to love :) This is one happy Mama and one happy Surro mama ;)
Thank you for the beautiful flowers. I received them last night when I arrived home from the hospital.
Thank you all for facilitating such an amazing journey, I am truly honored to be part of it.