Become a Surrogate Mother: Help Create a Miracle!
We know firsthand how the gift of surrogacy changes the lives of childless gay and heterosexual intended parents. Becoming a surrogate with Circle provides you with the most supportive and rewarding program in the country.
Every step of your surrogacy journey--from the fertility process, pregnancy, delivery and post-delivery--will be carefully guided and coordinated by our experienced social workers and program coordinators. And you'll have the chance to choose intended parents who share the same aspirations about your journey.
The greatest and most consistent compliment that Circle receives is how great our surrogates are. And the greatest benefit intended parents get from surrogacy is the relationship we foster and they build with you.
We hope your time as a surrogate will be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life.
If you have any questions about becoming a surrogate mother, let us know or call (617)-439-9900.
Benefits of Being a Surrogate Mother
- $250 expedited application bonus if you complete your application and we receive all required paperwork within 2 weeks and you're approved to advance to screening. This includes obtaining your previous Prenatal/Delivery records and medical pre-approval in order to advance to screening. (NOTE: this bonus will be an advance that is deducted from your base fee total, but will come to you early!)
- Receive a base fee of $25,000 - $30,000 plus up to $25,000 in additional compensation
- Gain an incredible sense of self-fulfillment from giving the greatest gift humanly possible to another family
- Build a life-long relationship with forever grateful intended parents
- Work with a personal Program Coordinator and Licensed Social Worker
- Consult with your legal representation to guide you through the legal process
I just wanted to send a thanks to you and your wonderful company/service for the most life changing, great, rewarding, amazing, experience. I have nothing but great things to say about my whole journey. I had a few bumps in the road in the very beginning but then I was matched to the most wonder... (read more)
I began this journey feeling like one nice person helping out another nice person/persons. I felt we were all on equal playing ground, I help a family, and they help my family. Little did I know I would gain so much more....Masako & Peng are now my extended family! Throughout the entire journey ... (read more)