Help Create a Miracle for a Family!
We know firsthand how the gift of surrogacy changes the lives of childless gay and heterosexual intended parents. Becoming a surrogate with Circle provides you with the most supportive program in the country.
Every step of your surrogacy journey--from the fertility process, pregnancy, delivery and post-delivery--will be carefully guided and coordinated by our experienced social workers and program coordinators. And you'll have the chance to choose intended parents who share the same aspirations about your journey.
The greatest and most consistent compliment that Circle receives is how great our surrogates are. And the greatest benefit intended parents get from surrogacy is the relationship we foster and they build with you.
We hope your time as a surrogate will be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life.
If you have any questions about becoming a surrogate, let us know or call (617)-439-9900.
Benefits of Being a Surrogate
- If you complete your application and we receive all required paperwork within 2 weeks and are approved to advance to screening, you'll receive a $250 application bonus!
- Receive a base fee of $25,000 - $30,000 plus up to $25,000 in additional compensation
- Gain an incredible sense of self-fulfillment from giving the greatest gift humanly possible to another family
- Build a life-long relationship with forever grateful intended parents
- Work with a personal Program Coordinator and Licensed Social Worker
- Consult with your legal representation to guide you through the legal process
Well we are due with a beautiful baby girl! Our ultrasound to find out was a month away, but my guys were going crazy not knowing! So I found a place in Chicago that does 3D ultrasounds and they had different packages. They bought the gender check package & I bought the DVD as a surprise for the... (read more)
I wanted to send you and Circle a huge thank you for the beautiful flowers as well as for all the support I received during the surrogacy. It has been several days since I gave birth and I am feeling great- or at least very good ... Mostly I wanted to thank you for introducing me to Mike and Br... (read more)