Help Create a Miracle for a Family!
We know firsthand how the gift of surrogacy changes the lives of childless gay and heterosexual intended parents. Becoming a surrogate with Circle provides you with the most supportive program in the country.
Every step of your surrogacy journey--from the fertility process, pregnancy, delivery and post-delivery--will be carefully guided and coordinated by our experienced social workers and program coordinators. And you'll have the chance to choose intended parents who share the same aspirations about your journey.
The greatest and most consistent compliment that Circle receives is how great our surrogates are. And the greatest benefit intended parents get from surrogacy is the relationship we foster and they build with you.
We hope your time as a surrogate will be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life.
If you have any questions about becoming a surrogate, let us know!
Benefits of Being a Surrogate
- If you complete your application and we receive all required paperwork within 2 weeks and are approved to advance to screening, you'll receive a $250 application bonus!
- Receive a base fee of $25,000 - $30,000 plus up to $25,000 in additional compensation
- Gain an incredible sense of self-fulfillment from giving the greatest gift humanly possible to another family
- Build a life-long relationship with forever grateful intended parents
- Work with a personal Program Coordinator and Licensed Social Worker
- Consult with your legal representation to guide you through the legal process
My experience as a surrogate and working with Circle has been nothing short of spectacular. I was matched with amazing Intended Fathers (now proud fathers!) in November, 2010. They are amazing men that I am now proud to call family. We transferred in March of 2011 and were thrilled to find ou... (read more)
Being a first-time surrogate, Circle has made the experience so fast and easy for me! The team has been absolutely amazing throughout the matching process. Whenever I did not feel comfortable with a potential profile, the social worker was very patient and understanding with me. She immediately ... (read more)