Become a Surrogate Mother: Help Create a Miracle!
We know firsthand how the gift of surrogacy changes the lives of gay and infertile intended parents. Becoming a surrogate mother with Circle provides you with the most supportive and rewarding program in the country.
Every step of your surrogacy journey--from the fertility process, pregnancy, delivery and post-delivery--will be carefully guided and coordinated by our experienced social workers and program coordinators. And, you'll have the chance to choose intended parents who share the same aspirations about your journey.
The greatest and most consistent compliment that Circle receives is how great our surrogates are. And the greatest benefit intended parents get from surrogacy is the relationship we foster and they build with you.
We hope your time as a surrogate mother will be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life.
If you have any questions about becoming a surrogate mother, let us know or call 617-439-9900.
What are Circle Surrogacy's requirements to be a surrogate?
- Have delivered a child of their own
- Are between the ages of 21-41 years of age
- Do not participate in certain government aid programs including cash assistance, welfare, public housing or section 8 (Some government assistance is accepted. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.)
- Typically have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of no higher than 33. (In some instances, a BMI between 33-35 is acceptable.) Calculate My BMI here.
- Live in a surrogate-friendly state in the United States (We are very sorry but we cannot accept gestational carriers, who reside in Washington, D.C., Washington, Nebraska, Louisiana, Michigan, New York, or New Jersey.)
- Have the support of family and friends
- Do not use illegal drugs, smoke cigarettes, or abuse alcohol
- Women with IUDs, contraceptive implants, or who have had the Depo Provera shot are welcome to apply but must be willing to have their IUDs removed before a transfer, and should understand that they may be placed on hold temporarily. We are not able to accept women who have had the Essure procedure.
Benefits of Being a Surrogate Mother
- $350 Expedited Screening Bonus. You are eligible to receive $350 if we receive all required paperwork (including previous Prenatal and Delivery records), medical pre-approval AND you and your primary support person complete your Social Work Screening within 3 weeks of submitting your application. In order to receive this bonus you must match with intended parents in our program. Of note, this amount is deducted from your base fee, but will be deposited shortly after matching, prior to receiving any other surrogacy payments.
- Receive a base fee of $30,000 - $35,000 plus up to $25,000 in additional compensation
- Gain an incredible sense of self-fulfillment from giving the greatest gift humanly possible to another family
- Build a life-long relationship with forever grateful intended parents
- Connect with other surrogate mothers across the country
- Work with a personal Program Coordinator and Licensed Social Worker Consult with your legal representation to guide you through the legal process
Thank you very much Elinor for the beautiful roses. Please thank all the staff as well. While I don't want to downplay carrying a baby for 9 months. I think I had a pretty easy job. Circle really is a magical place. All of you make connections for families to go from dreams to reality and you al... (read more)
I just wanted to thank everyone especially Amanda for giving me the opportunity to be able to change my life, my family's life, and my IF's life. This has been an amazing opportunity and experience that has changed my life and almost everyone around me. I now have a larger family which I have al... (read more)