Help Create a Miracle for a Family!
We know firsthand how the gift of surrogacy changes the lives of childless gay and heterosexual intended parents. Becoming a surrogate with Circle provides you with the most supportive program in the country.
Every step of your surrogacy journey--from the fertility process, pregnancy, delivery and post-delivery--will be carefully guided and coordinated by our experienced social workers and program coordinators. And you'll have the chance to choose intended parents who share the same aspirations about your journey.
The greatest and most consistent compliment that Circle receives is how great our surrogates are. And the greatest benefit intended parents get from surrogacy is the relationship we foster and they build with you.
We hope your time as a surrogate will be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life.
If you have any questions about becoming a surrogate, let us know!
Benefits of Being a Surrogate
- If you complete your application and we receive all required paperwork within 2 weeks and are approved to advance to screening, you'll receive a $250 application bonus!
- Receive a base fee of $25,000 - $30,000 plus up to $25,000 in additional compensation
- Gain an incredible sense of self-fulfillment from giving the greatest gift humanly possible to another family
- Build a life-long relationship with forever grateful intended parents
- Work with a personal Program Coordinator and Licensed Social Worker
- Consult with your legal representation to guide you through the legal process
It has been a pleasure working with your Agency for three amazing journeys. Your staff has always been great and attentive.
I will be sad to not have surrogacy as part of my life going forward. It's something I have always been passionate about and enjoyed sharing with curious people.
Th... (read more)
I cannot imagine doing this journey with anyone other than Circle, and my IF's have also expressed the same feelings. Within 24 hours of completing my questionnaire, I received an email from Jeni. She always responded quickly to my emails, and when I began to hesitate about being a surrogate bec... (read more)