Become a Surrogate Mother: Help Create a Miracle!
We know firsthand how the gift of surrogacy changes the lives of childless gay and heterosexual intended parents. Becoming a surrogate mother with Circle provides you with the most supportive and rewarding program in the country.
Every step of your surrogacy journey--from the fertility process, pregnancy, delivery and post-delivery--will be carefully guided and coordinated by our experienced social workers and program coordinators. And you'll have the chance to choose intended parents who share the same aspirations about your journey.
The greatest and most consistent compliment that Circle receives is how great our surrogates are. And the greatest benefit intended parents get from surrogacy is the relationship we foster and they build with you.
We hope your time as a surrogate mother will be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life.
If you have any questions about becoming a surrogate mother, let us know or call 1-617-439-9900.
What are Circle Surrogacy's requirements to be a surrogate?
- Have delivered a child of their own
- Are between the ages of 21-41 years of age
- Do not participate in certain government aid programs including cash assistance, welfare, public housing or section 8
- Typically have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of no higher than 33. (In some instances, BMI between 33-35 is acceptable.) Calculate My BMI.
- Live in a surrogate-friendly state in the United States (we are very sorry but we cannot accept gestational carriers who reside in Washington, D.C., Washington, Nebraska, Louisiana, Michigan, New York, New Jersey)
- Have the support of family and friends
- Do not use illegal drugs, smoke cigarettes, or abuse alcohol
- Women with IUDs, contraceptive implants, or who have had the Depo Provera shot are welcome to apply but must be willing to have their IUDs removed before a transfer, and should understand that they may be placed on hold temporarily. We are not able to accept women who have had the Essure procedure.
Benefits of Being a Surrogate Mother
- $250 expedited application bonus if you complete your application and we receive all required paperwork within 2 weeks and you're approved to advance to screening. This includes obtaining your previous Prenatal/Delivery records and medical pre-approval in order to advance to screening. (NOTE: this bonus will be an advance that is deducted from your base fee total, but will come to you early!)
- Receive a base fee of $25,000 - $30,000 plus up to $25,000 in additional compensation
- Gain an incredible sense of self-fulfillment from giving the greatest gift humanly possible to another family
- Build a life-long relationship with forever grateful intended parents
- Connect with other surrogate mothers across the country
- Work with a personal Program Coordinator and Licensed Social Worker Consult with your legal representation to guide you through the legal process
I just wanted to send a thanks to you and your wonderful company/service for the most life changing, great, rewarding, amazing, experience. I have nothing but great things to say about my whole journey. I had a few bumps in the road in the very beginning but then I was matched to the most wonder... (read more)
Thank you so much for your help through the matching process. You have made me feel very comfortable and at ease with this process and yet I've never even met you. I can't say enough positive things about you and your agency to this point. We are kind of stunned by how fast it has gone however i... (read more)