Massachusetts is a surrogacy-friendly state for both gestational carriers and intended parents. Whether you live in Boston, Worcester, Springfield or anywhere in between – here's everything you need to know about gestational surrogacy.
Massachusetts is a great state for surrogacy for the following reasons:
• Massachusetts-based support. Circle Surrogacy is based in Boston, MA. And while an agency’s location does not have an impact on the level of service or support you receive, should you ever want to meet in person, you can! Circle Surrogacy’s founder, John Weltman, is a gay dad through surrogacy and lawyer, so he knows first-hand what the process is like for a parent from Massachusetts. We have an experienced local team that is always available to meet with parents and surrogates, and provide support. Plus, we host events throughout the year for parents and surrogates who live in the area.
• Local IVF clinics. Massachusetts is home to some of the top Fertility Clinics in the world. Circle works closely with these IVF clinics in Boston and the New England area, which helps to reduce travel costs associated with your journey. If you’re already established with an IVF clinic we’re happy to work with your clinic of choice.
• Local surrogates. Circle works with surrogates from Massachusetts and the surrounding states, including New Hampshire, Connecticut, Maine, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
• Flexible consultation schedule. We are available for in-person or video consultations Monday through Friday during the days and evenings, and one weekend a month. Our team works with your schedule to find a time to meet that works best for you.
• Massachusetts attorneys on staff for your legal work and insurance.
• Massachusetts Surrogacy Laws. Massachusetts has long been known for its favorable surrogacy laws, which has allowed Circle Surrogacy to successfully match surrogates with intended parents for over two decades.