Guaranteed Baby, Guaranteed Price (Including IVF and Insurance Coverage)!
Parenthood for Cancer Survivors
As a cancer survivor, starting or growing your family may have been on hold while you focused on your health and treatment. You may have thought that holding your baby in your arms was something you'd never get the chance to experience.
For over two decades, Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation has helped cancer survivors fulfill their dreams of becoming parents. We offer a variety of program options to intended parents in a flexible and supportive environment.
What Circle Provides
- Full-service agency with in-house social workers, lawyers and accounting
- On-staff cancer survivors and parents through the program who are happy to share their story and experience
- A variety of programs so you can choose
the one that best fits your needs
- A network of fertility clinics
- A database of hundreds of egg donors
- Support and empathy from a dedicated staff
Cancer Community Efforts
Circle is proud to help cancer survivors achieve the dream of parenthood through surrogacy. We have collaborated with groups such as Stupid Cancer. We have also participated in events with a variety of organizations such as SC’s CancerCon and the OMG Stupid Cancer Summit, the Young Survival Coalition, and the Oncofertility Consortium and Gilda’s Club.