Social Worker (LCSW or LICSW)
NEW JOB LISTING: SOCIAL WORKER AT CIRCLE SURROGACY
Boston, Massachusetts--Growing domestic and international parenting agency is looking for a full-time Social Worker (LCSW or LICSW) to assist with surrogate and egg donor screenings and support. The Social Worker position combines clinical assessment skills and supportive counseling in a fast-paced business environment.
A dynamic, creative and solution-oriented individual is needed for this less traditional social work position. Special consideration will be given to candidates with knowledge of or experience with IVF, surrogacy, and/or egg donation. Preference will be given to applicants willing to work at the Boston-office location but consideration will also be given to other arrangements for the right candidate.
- Review surrogate and egg donor profiles
- Coordinate and conduct Skype/phone psychosocial assessments with surrogate and egg donor applicants
- Provide supportive counseling to assigned surrogates throughout their journey with the agency
- Collaborate and coordinate internally (legal, accounting, Program Coordination team) and externally (IVF clinics, insurance companies and referral resources) to ensure thorough screening of applicants and smooth journey experience for clients
- Document important data related to journey in agency database and provide weekly/monthly/annual reports as requested¥ Act as contributing team player to the Social Work team.
- Experience conducting psychosocial assessments; strong writing skills required
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with time-sensitive work deadlines
- Takes initiative to trouble shoot and problem solve on a regular basis
- Experience with couples and/or family treatment knowledge preferred, familiarity with relational theory, solution-focused treatment and narrative theory preferred
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Comfort working individually and within interdisciplinary environment