Meet with Circle Surrogacy in Philadelphia (virtually)!
When researching surrogacy agencies, an important step is to consult with the agencies you're considering. It's a great way to share your story, get your questions answered and see if the agency team is a good fit for your journey.
Although we prefer to meet in-person with intended parents for our consultations, everyone’s health and safety is our primary focus. Instead of in-person meetings in the near future, we are offering free complimentary consultations with our team over Skype or Zoom.
Circle Surrogacy will be holding virtualprivate surrogacy consultations for intended parents during the following times of day:
Morning hours - Fridays
Afternoon hours - Monday and Wednesdays
Evening hours - Tuesdays and Thursdays
Weekend - Saturday's
Our complimentary private consultations entail:
Meeting with an Assisted Reproductive Technology Law attorney who is also a parent through surrogacy
Meeting with a licensed clinical social worker who is also a parent through surrogacy
Overview of our program and agency protocols, surrogacy costs, insurance, and much more.
Opportunity to ask any questions in a private setting
To request a consultation, please fill out the registration form below.
How do I know if I'm ready for a surrogacy agency consultation?
Our complimentary consultations are for those who are emotionally and financially ready to begin a surrogacy journey within the next 12 months. If you're not ready for a full consultation, but would like to obtain more information you can schedule a 15-minute chat with a member of our team.
How much does surrogacy cost?
Circle is the only agency that offers you two truly fixed price options, tailored to your specific circumstances. Our Fixed Cost Program and Journey Protection Guarantee are designed to help as many Intended Parents as possible bring home a baby while reducing variable costs.
Fixed Cost Program Surrogacy only: $125,500 Surrogacy plus egg donation: $149,500 (both prices exclude IVF)
Our Fixed Cost Program provides intended parents the security of paying one fixed price a single transfer journey, reducing unexpected expenses and uncertainty of variable costs.
Our Journey Protection Guarantee offers Intended Parents unlimited transfers for a fixed price, plus the Circle Promise: we’ll refund 100% of our agency fee plus unused third party funds if you do not bring home a baby.
Circle's costs include all agency fees, attorneys’ fees, screening and surrogate fees, and insurance costs. They do not include IVF costs.
• High success rates. We're the most successful surrogacy agency with a success rate of 99.3% for parents (we've had our success rates audited by a reputable tax and audit firm).
• Local IVF clinics. Circle works closely with the most-successful IVF clinics in Pennsylvania and the Tri-State area, which helps to reduce travel costs associated with your journey. If you’re already established with an IVF clinic we’re happy to work with your clinic of choice. • Local surrogates. Circle works with surrogates from Pennsylvania and the surrounding surrogacy friendly states.
• Flexible consultation schedule. We work with your schedule for a time to meet.
• In-house legal team. Circle has attorneys on staff to help with your legal work and insurance.
• We work with intended parents of all backgrounds. Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation was founded on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to be a parent. For over 20 years, we’ve helped straight and LGBTQ+ couples and singles fulfill their dreams of parenthood.
We’re here to support you during these uncertain times
Circle Surrogacy is here to support parents, surrogates and donors at all stages of their journey. The current situation will not last forever, but families are forever, so we encourage you to start your journey to becoming a parent or surrogate today. Fill out the form to schedule your virtual consultation to take the first step on your journey.